Spear of Reason Recruiting O54/55/64 Conjunction

DeletedUser

We are a group of predominantly experienced players clustered together at the conjunction of O54/O55/O64.

We provide a well organized forum, close knit teamwork, and currently have room for a few more to join. We are planning on capping at 50 members max.

Our Minimum is 10,000 points to join at this time. The duties and responsibilities of Officer positions are open to all members who are willing to roll up their sleeves and work to help the alliance run smoothly.

We are 100 percent active. We have a no tolerance policy for inactives. Over 1,500 points, we will absorb the inactive city into the alliance. Under 1,500 points and we will kick the inactive member out of the alliance. We provide an "On Leave" tab for any member that will be absent two or more days.

We have an excellent support system. We prefer experienced players but will consider new players who are motivated, active and willing to learn.

We implement a "fortress island" build for our alliance where we build on each other's islands to form tight clusters capable of supporting one another. We strive to leave no member isolated and alone in the event of attack.

We do require all members to join Skype. We do not do hidden forums. We do private attack groups on Skype.

If interested, contact The Kasondra in game or Jan01. We will gladly speak to anyone interested to see if we are what you are looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quick question for The Kasondra. Are you Kasondra from Theta, ex-leader of the late and great ARISE? Your IG profile sure makes me think so, aswell as your way of making a large block of text semi-readable and interesting.

DeletedUser

Ah, all of us here and not a one with Pi as his or her first world (",)

I've had interaction with SoR, The Kasondra actually, and they do seem to know what they are doing. I don't know about others, but I'm interested to see how this northeast alliance does, as they certainly say the right things. Putting them into place, once realised, isn't difficult so I'm not without optimism.

Finton.

DeletedUser11965

This is one of the best recruitment thread Ive seen! NICE!

DeletedUser

Hi guys. Yes, it is Kasondra returned from RL...lol. Had to turn over ARISE when I went in for surgery just before Christmas, but now I am back. I returned briefly in January to "pass the reins" to Gunner32 on Theta who was one of my officers. Hope to meet up with some old friends on Pi and make some new ones.

We have a great core alliance started up here on Pi and hope to get a few more to join us. Thanks for the complement regarding our "ad". Just trying to let folks know what we are all about.

Also, I'm glad to see Ryan as our mod. He sure wore me out fighting him and JFL on Theta...lol.

DeletedUser

My respect for Spear of Reason just went through the roof. Hopfully you won't try to take on too many alliances at once here in Pi.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't worry about that, lad. Just ours to start with (",) Today, the bulk of TDW merged into SoR and their first proper war started.

On behalf of Enthroned, I'd say best of luck, but I don't believe any of us would mean it. Instead, I'll say happy conquering and I'm sure I'll see you and your troops in the near future. Looking forward to it :)

Finton.

DeletedUser

Finton speaks truly. Enthroned has indeed declared war on SoR.

I am one of those leaders who will always approach another leader with the utmost respect to work diplomatically with them. I am also that witch that will turn very vicious and evil if I am given ultimatums with threats to my alliance.

Oh, a correction, Finton. We just pacted with AC to fight Aetolian League. So, you are not our first war. It seems for some reason we have become a focal point for about five alliances. If the war with Enthroned becomes too demanding for us to be able to help Archimedes Claw, then I do not see how that will be helping your ally, yourselves or us...sort of like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Let the wars begin, my friend.

DeletedUser

Finton speaks truly. Enthroned has indeed declared war on SoR.

I am one of those leaders who will always approach another leader with the utmost respect to work diplomatically with them. I am also that witch that will turn very vicious and evil if I am given ultimatums with threats to my alliance.

Oh, a correction, Finton. We just pacted with AC to fight Aetolian League. So, you are not our first war. It seems for some reason we have become a focal point for about five alliances. If the war with Enthroned becomes too demanding for us to be able to help Archimedes Claw, then I do not see how that will be helping your ally, yourselves or us...sort of like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Let the wars begin, my friend.

The reason you guys have so many attacks against you is that you have absorbed many refugees from TDW. SoR looks like to many people just a continuation of TeW/TDW.

DeletedUser

Only 20 members of TDW joined SoR. This was done to help fight a common enemy, Aetolian League, with Archimedes Claw. It was a matter of common alliances joining together to take out a common enemy.

Since Enthroned was pacted with Archimedes Claw, it was thought they would share interest in the common enemy of AC and AC's other pacts, and join the cooperative in pursuing that enemy. Instead Enthroned wants to come after SoR. That is fine. We are greatly enjoying the bps. We will all be taking a new city a day with these kind of bps.

AL started attacking SoR before any TDW members joined us. These attacks continued over a two week period without any retaliation from SoR. SoR and TDW then began discussions and realized they were both under attack by AL and started discussions regarding merging. SoR finally had enough and started attacks against AL. Those attacks will continue.

At this time, there are no open diplomatic discussions.

DeletedUser

Welcome to Pi, Skally. There is some fun to be had here. And Ryan is our mod. Which I am really glad to see...lol.

DeletedUser

There are no closed diplomatic discussions either, in case anyone was wondering :p

While I can't comment on any attacks by AL on SoR prior to the TDW merge as I know little of AL's actions or the events of SoR before this war, I would like to point out something of a flaw in your reasoning. How could you have thought, or TDW leadership have thought that diplomatic relations with AC would change anything? Enthroned does indeed have a pact with AC - we have since shortly after a cancelled merge into AC back in the early days - and we uphold that pact as do they. That does not make us allies and that certainly does not say that AC has any influence on our diplomatic relations, nor do we have any influence on theirs. AC and TDW were allies long before SoR came on the scene, and we still fought TDW. Not once did AC try to deter us from our war with their allies, they had no right to, recognized that and so definitely gained some respect from me personally.

TDW knew this. Respected this, too, I think. But it makes me again wonder why you (and, more pointedly, TDW leadership) believed that we would sit idly by when this happened? Our enemies were running to your alliance en masse and they thought we would not follow them? I can see how that would seem reasonable, had SoR or TDW or even AC been in touch about this before it occurred, but given none did, our response is to be expected.

Funny how official and unofficial diplomatic relations of other alliances are kept relatively quiet. Guess the activity prompted by SoR on the forums is changing that.

Oh, and welcome from Theta. Nice to see other experienced players popping their heads up. Suggests this world is going to continue to be interesting :)

Finton.

DeletedUser

Finton makes some valid points. SoR was fairly new when TDW merged into SoR. SoR was totally unaware of any bloodletting between your two alliances. Normally, we would have worked diplomatically to offer cities in return for a neutral stance from another alliance while a merger was being completed. That opportunity never arose.

Those of TDW who chose not to merge have remained your targets. Those who have joined SoR have been defended. Now we strengthen and grow quickly with all these wonderful bps. Thanks. :)

DeletedUser

You are quite welcome. I'm even sending more BP your way, as a courtesy. I presume your members in O55 do have sufficient biremes to stand up to my light ships? :)

As a matter of fact though, those from TDW who have not joined do remain targets, yes, but so do those who have. Our push has been deterred not by SoR, but by our own internal reorganization. I expect you'll be seeing our cities near your (personal) cities quite soon.

Still, I do hope you stick about for longer than your predecessors. I expect you will too, as you seem a far more capable leader. What is the point of a war if there's no challenge, after all? A sentiment I'm sure you'll agree with.

Finton.

DeletedUser

Well, the truth shows through all. It appears TDW was a bit more unrevealing about certain things than we imagined. They are no longer part of SoR. I will not have my alliance used. They, therefore, had to go.

You can now pursue them as VVV. It seems they have pacted with Aetolian League, though, to keep from being beaten to death. Word is they are going after Enthroned, AC and AD. That would have to be confirmed by them.

In the meantime, we stay in our little corner, gathering bps and looking for more fun cities.

It is really good to see some familiar faces on Pi. Almost feels like old home week, guys.

DeletedUser

I am glad that we would not have to fight you and your alliance Kas, I saw what ARISE managed on Theta, they only fell because they made enemies with the two other top alliances on Theta. I hope that we can have better reltaions in the times to come.