Passed Special Buildings Proposal

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser49358

Could add a building that makes the Merchant (the one that comes in a ship to your city and offers you trades for silver) better since he seems to be worthless as is.

DeletedUser49197

How about this:

Merchant's Landing:

Another Phoenician Merchant comes to trade with your city, and goes in between cities like the normal one. Also, the Phoenician Merchant's troop deals are 10% lower cost.
Limit 5 Extra Merchants! You can still build this building after reaching the limit, but only the discount would affect the city.

DeletedUser31385

I like that idea. I will add it in, thanks for the suggestion.

DeletedUser49197

Awesome! Lets try to get more people to +rep this and get it into voting... Bump!

DeletedUser31385

I added it in, I was offline yesterday because I celebrating a birthday in my family.

DeletedUser

Aqueducts: Increases the militia by 15%
Yeah this is OK.

Cellar: By digging a cellar in the warehouse, you can store 5000 more resources.
Brilliant, love this one.

Diplomatic center: By building a diplomatic center, you negotiated a deal with farming villages. You will receive 20% more resources when demanding/looting from farming villages.
Good idea.

Lyceum (higher education school): Civilians learn how to manufacturer new weapons. Militia strength increased by 10%
Yeah this is OK.

Acropolis: Building the acropolis opens up negotiations with the civilians of your island and thus allows you to complete island quests without military conflict or bloodshed along with village revolts.
Whenever you get an island quest, You can avoid the military conflict and get the reward. You do not get the battle points though.
Don't think we need this, just for the little island quests. Island quests should have a non military option anyway, so just use that.

Merchant's Landing: Another Phoenician Merchant comes to trade with your city, and goes in between cities like the normal one. Also, the Phoenician Merchant's deals are 10% lower cost.
Limit 5 Extra Merchants! You can still build this building after reaching the limit, but only the discount would affect the city.
Phoenician Merchant is a very bad choice and barely used by anyone. Perhaps a building like this (with Phoenician women?) would persuade him to give you better deals. Not just 10% better, more like 25% better. I'd definitely like to see the Phoenician Merchant become more important to the game.

DeletedUser50653

Here's an idea.

Instead of the Library sharing research, how about building it gives us medical knowledge, and we can heal some of the units we lose in each battle.
Free heal: 10% of units healed
With Silver: 25% of units healed
With Gold: 50% of units healed (Innogames might make a ton of money off that lol)
Note...Units disappear after twelve hours...tweak these percentages to make them work if you decide to use this.
Another Note...If you don't want the library to do this replace it with some medically related special building, or even a temple to the god/dess of healing. (I don't feel like looking up who that would be right now, I think Apollo?)

DeletedUser31385

Here's an idea.

Instead of the Library sharing research, how about building it gives us medical knowledge, and we can heal some of the units we lose in each battle.
Free heal: 10% of units healed
With Silver: 25% of units healed
With Gold: 50% of units healed (Innogames might make a ton of money off that lol)
Note...Units disappear after twelve hours...tweak these percentages to make them work if you decide to use this.
Another Note...If you don't want the library to do this replace it with some medically related special building, or even a temple to the god/dess of healing. (I don't feel like looking up who that would be right now, I think Apollo?)

Definitely is a possibility. I will explore this more.

DeletedUser31385

One thing is, you have spells that do this so I see no reason why not to do it. I will be adding it in shortly.

DeletedUser31385

Marked as a development and moved to the development section.

antz2013

Phrourach
To add to the possibility list, how about something based on transports, they seem to get missed frequently and they are constantly used - maybe a small attack and/or def value - 5 to 10 points

DeletedUser31385

This idea has passed and will be sent to the developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.