Passed Special Buildings

Do you want to see this feature added in-game?

• Yes

Votes: 50 84.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Theatre isn't that bad, normally culture points are the primary restriction on how fast you can grow so I actually will be using both theatre and battle points once I have a few more maxed cities.

DeletedUser

ok so there are arguments but divine statue and libary together or divine statue or orcle is a good idea.

DeletedUser5

This has not been posted in for a while, so I give you 2 days to refine this idea before it goes up for voting.

DeletedUser

I agree

My opinion may not count, but I support the change. 4 Building options would be huge! Currently, being able to buy only 2 is disappointing, especially if people, like myself, were unaware of this fact until 1 item built and rest disappeared. I will now be warning my alliance of this fact so others do not build the first 1 available and actually think carefully on what they want. I will not demolish what I did buy, as resources steep, but will take more care with second option. Look forward to the change, should it happen.

DeletedUser

When this idea is implemented, all villages will have their super buildings removed, and players will be given the chance to build 1 or 2 Super buildings (depending on how many the village had before they were removed) for free and with a build time of 0:00.

Due to the above statement from the idea I could never support this idea. I don't really mind the ability to build more of the super buildings (although I like that the game forces you to make SOME choices).

However, I cannot support an idea that rearranges the groupings so that combinations that were previously available are no longer available. Keep the groups the same as in game and simply split them in two and I'd support the idea.

In its current format this is a BAD idea.

DeletedUser

Due to the above statement from the idea I could never support this idea. I don't really mind the ability to build more of the super buildings (although I like that the game forces you to make SOME choices).

However, I cannot support an idea that rearranges the groupings so that combinations that were previously available are no longer available. Keep the groups the same as in game and simply split them in two and I'd support the idea.

In its current format this is a BAD idea.

i agree, because of the statement predator made, i don't like it :mad::Unhappy:

DeletedUser

you keep your existing one, if you got 2 that are paired you are given the option to remove 1

DeletedUser

no...
basicaly say that i got thermal bath and tower, and their in the same set, i am given the option to remove one.
and i have to remove one, got it?

DeletedUser

no...
basicaly say that i got thermal bath and tower, and their in the same set, i am given the option to remove one.
and i have to remove one, got it?

It is unacceptable that the idea will force players to lose their already built pairings. Rearrange the pairings so that the currently available options are still all available.

DeletedUser

It is unacceptable that the idea will force players to lose their already built pairings. Rearrange the pairings so that the currently available options are still all available.

No. The set's are better in this idea now, than they would have been if I just split the current set's in half.

DeletedUser

i like the fact that tower and baths are in one pairing so you cant get both.

oracle statue tho would mean i go for statu 100% of the time. maybe a oracle-merchant shop , statue-library pairing is better id still go for statue most of the time but its more competition than the oracle.

DeletedUser

i like it because you will have to chose between them
and it wont be a easy to do that (if there put in to the right groups)

p.s
i was the first to vote

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have added a poll to this thread that I believe is long overdue. Please vote and voice your opinions on whether or not you would like to see this idea implemented.

Poll will be open for 2 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.