Pnp Special Edition News Flash!!!

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
This just in! Additional diplo talks occurred today. Our reporters got the invitation to sit in on these talks, and were frankly surprised, as they thought these talks had been shut down with no agreement. (We actually think today's talks were a rehash of yesterday's, but in the interest of honest reporting, we sent staff over to summarize for our readers.) Below is our coverage of today's events.

To start the talks, Bloods newest diplo stated clearly and loudly:

monkey-car.gif

BUT
share-we-can-share.gif

"Give us all the wonders and we will share them back with you!!!"
"No other scenario will work for us, giving them back is a NO from our council."

Ares quickly responded:
schitts-creek-david-rose.gif

Bloods reaches out again with a wildly different request--
"We can still all share the crown! Suddenly we're willing to let you guys have the 7 and rotate US in!!!"

begging-james-franco.gif

Ares ordered in some Thai food and binge-watched "The Walking Dead".
Then ended the conversation by responding:

simon-cowell-thats-a-no.gif

ill-just-take-it-come-on.gif

"No scenario where everyone gets a crown works for us-- we want whoever wins to earn it. We will only discuss options where actual reparations might be made. We'll just go take them. Thanks, we're done here."

Bloods' diplo then returned with one last plea to just agree and end the world quickly:

ifistay.gif

Meanwhile we walked through the Ares camp, where the soldiers were suiting up for war. They were all excited and talking about an upcoming OP. The picture below is an unnamed solder who others referred to only as "Spartan". We tried to get him to comment, but he would not speak, other than to grunt and periodically shout--"JUSTICE FOR ANGO!"
ill-stay-awake-all-night-if-i-have-to-chief-crawford.gif

Emotions are running high in both camps. We are looking forward to watching in the coming days and witnessing the outcome. Tune in here for updates as the events unfold.

DeletedUser47282

Grow up kiddo. U lost your wonders cause of stupidity of one of your players. We built ours.

Nothing was stolen.

We can debate the morality of this forever but we did not steal.

R

P.S. Why attribute to malice that which can be attributed to stupidity. (Hanlon's razor)

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Grow up kiddo. U lost your wonders cause of stupidity of one of your players. We built ours.

Nothing was stolen.

We can debate the morality of this forever but we did not steal.

R

P.S. Why attribute to malice that which can be attributed to stupidity. (Hanlon's razor)

Interesting response from a guy who admitted the exact same "stupidity" that made Ango susceptible to the hack, recognizing it could have happened to many others here. The wonders WERE stolen from us by a criminal act... your lap is the one they landed in as the only other alliance here who had built level 9s. You didn't even have to compete against a third opponent to "win" them. If you want to keep them, just say, "yeah, we're fine with taking them under this scenario" instead of getting angry at us for venting our outrage at your leaders' stance with humor out here. That would be the grown up response, kiddo.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-24-at-5-39-42-AM.png

At least toss some GIFs back at us.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-24-at-5-55-20-AM.png

DeletedUser47282

Interesting response from a guy who admitted the exact same "stupidity" that made Ango susceptible to the hack, recognizing it could have happened to many others here. The wonders WERE stolen from us by a criminal act... your lap is the one they landed in as the only other alliance here who had built level 9s. You didn't even have to compete against a third opponent to "win" them. If you want to keep them, just say, "yeah, we're fine with taking them under this scenario" instead of getting angry at us for venting our outrage at your leaders' stance with humor out here. That would be the grown up response, kiddo.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-24-at-5-39-42-AM.png

At least toss some GIFs back at us.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-24-at-5-55-20-AM.png
The fact remains they were lost by you due to stupidity. But it is interesting to see you beg for the status to be restored.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Ares ordered in some Thai food and binge-watched "The Walking Dead".

i don't think i can be friends with people who watch walking dead, see ya later as ENEMIES

The fact remains they were lost by you due to stupidity. But it is interesting to see you beg for the status to be restored.

its not stupidity, its being enough lazy to remember 1 password for everything ;)

p.s. keeping a piece of paper with passwords or a password manager that keeps all your passwords is not hackable especially by sema KEK

1saaa

Strategos
I have to say, I really don't like this whole "oh, it's ango's fault because he used the same password for everything." To a certain degree, I understand the point, but at the same time it feels very nasty to twist the blame of something onto a victim. I'd also add that I find it incredibly doubtful that there aren't a lot of bloods players who don't use the same password for everything.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
From a web developer aspect its much easier and far likely that you as a person clicked a wrong link or were phished where hackers stole all your "auto login" browser data you store for quick logins than that your username/email/password was found in a huge leaked data dump because some website/company didnt use sufficient protection system and got all of their data stolen, and yes i completely agree with you there @1saaa majority of people use 1 password for everything, i would reckon 90% of the people make it the same password for their email, facebook, instagram, games, and its usually something dumb and easy like their pet, date of birth, name/last name thats easy for them to remember...

i cant remember who exactly posted a link where you can type your email address/mobile number and it says if your data has been leaked/featured in a data dump, and i found one of my mail email addresses there because world of warcraft server(warmane) got hacked back in 2016, but then again im not the type of person that has same password for everything nor do i have auto login/safe login info in any browser so whether they know my email or not they cant get inside of it, not to mention that im rocking bitdefender which is the best antivirus out there that stops any phishing attempts to steal my data in any way, got to protect yourself in this digital day and age unless you want to get duped out of a lot worse than endgame in some game.

some companies/services offer 2 factor authentication that verifies it is you either by a code that goes to your email address or code that arrives to your phone that lets you know if someone typed in the right password but cant get any further, while inno's security system is good enough not to get hacked and get their users data stolen they do not have security for detecting new logins to the account or verifying if that is the owner of the acc when logging in, maybe they should work on it and make it a optional click in the game settings for each person to decide whether they want that added security, recent events showed that they should implement it because from a developer perspective i know its not that hard to add/create since i added it myself to few apps..