Special Guest....???!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Just woke up this morning, opened my computer (like a real one, its the 1st thing ive done) and started to look at my cities drinking my coffee...

:eek: WAIT!!!! Whats that!?!?!?!

BECAUSE YOU ARE A GOOD GOLD BUYER WE WANT TO THANK YOU WITH A SPECIAL ALLY That was displayed in my screen when I switched to my main city... just like the 500 ressources/20 favor dayly gift!

:eek: the Phoenician merchant was in one of my city and had a very special unit with him.......

DARTH VADER WAS THERE AND BUYABLE AT THE COST OF 35 000 (I)

wait that cannot be!! The Dark Lord of the Sith! here! To Engage in my crew!

Lets take a look at his stats:

Blunt attack : 6439
Distance attack: 2491
Sharp attack: 6722
All def are at 999!!!

And wait there is more!!!!!!!! HE ON HIS OWN ACT AS A GOD!!!!!!

He got 2 spell
1st one: Sith Mind Reading : you can know when your oppenent is online and ready to attack/dodge you!! 300 favor last 48 hours expandable!!!

2nd one: Physical Choke : It chokes your ennemie incapacitating him for 5 mins and allow you make him loose his timing and not being able to dodge you in time...

Yeah!!!! grepolis got good new units!!!!!! THX ALOT NOW IMMA BE THE NUMBER 1 MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

:pro:

DeletedUser

Nah man, Still stings a lot, can you believe he did that to me...

I need child services here and quick D:

DeletedUser17523

lol I get it. Luke is in ur name! I had to read everythig 3 or 4 times till i noticed that!

DeletedUser

Yeah true... But its written you can divided your paiments equally on 12 months :p