Special meesage for Reeferiana since he has no guts to have productive conversation.

DeletedUser

That was a direct quote, look near the bottom of the announcement.

DeletedUser31161

i think it was updated a month ago to forum bans too

DeletedUser23542

I am still amazed why no one from Triad (except Sean) are responding to this thread. Are you guys just admitted that I am always right about you, or I guess you just disrespected yourself in so many ways, hehehe? By the way whatever I say about Triad it just goes to few players, I hope I don't need to refer their names. You know who you are P....s.

I didn't notice this thread until now, as i really don't care what you have to say about anything fara(total ......). Second note, i never reported you for nothing, that city or whatever was never me. I actually have a life and don't waste it looking at your profile to find your citynames(haha, really think so....)

Ps...i think citynamed after conflict is just fun

look at mine...

I recall The Scorpions landing on 3 different WWs on the same night, actually. Quite shameful, really. Tip o' the leprechaun hat to Blodbart and co.

oh and how many scorps wonders did i destroy before they could even get them off the ground...

Enjoy Grepolis and think less about me Fara

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry Ronnie I forgot about this thread as well, in any cases I was upset at that time as well and perhaps jumped to quick conclusion, don't judge me too harsh ;)
Best things in RL and happy Christmas man!

DeletedUser23542

Sorry Ronnie I forgot about this thread as well, in any cases I was upset at that time as well and perhaps jumped to quick conclusion, don't judge me too harsh ;)
Best things in RL and happy Christmas man!

Tried to send you a PM fara, just wanted to Wish you a Merry Christmas bro :) Happy hunting

DeletedUser

Fixed, but I doubt that any of Triad members are going to comment on anything in this forum anymore. The only thing these guys can do are cry and complain to innogames. In my opinion Triad ruined this server completely with their mentality and strategy, I wish these guys will never play this game ever again.

Shove it