Special meesage for Reeferiana since he has no guts to have productive conversation.

DeletedUser

Dude, Should I get a life? Or should it be other members of your alliance who will tell me to get "a life". Actually I do unlike you fellas and gals:))

Stuff happens because some people like yourself like to cry and complain a lot. By the way sorry that I named the city in inappropriate way. I hope you didn't cry too much about it or tell the stories about it to your kids. Must be nightmares:) And after all that you are calling me "a rat"?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You aren't supposed to discuss ingame bans. My man Pushty should edit that post soon if you don't.

DeletedUser

Fixed, but I doubt that any of Triad members are going to comment on anything in this forum anymore. The only thing these guys can do are cry and complain to innogames. In my opinion Triad ruined this server completely with their mentality and strategy, I wish these guys will never play this game ever again.

DeletedUser

As nice as it is to have a new thread on this forum, can you please make it more relevant to the game?

DeletedUser2595

Fara, the only one crying and complaining at the minute is you. Give coming on here and attempting to 'Triad bash' a break...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ban discussion is prohibited within these forums, folks.

DeletedUser

There's a lot of bad blood here, Pushty. What we all really want is to just never talk to each other again

DeletedUser

I said that ban discussion is prohibited. Please refrain from it.

DeletedUser

are infractions?

It is not something I would typically infract for, but I have already made said rule clear in this thread. Any more and I will change my stance. #grumpypushty

Now, is this thread going to establish anything other than 'I don't like you', 'same'? :p

DeletedUser31161

yes ;). we're gonna say "we really dont like you" and then everybody else will say "Ditto" :p

DeletedUser

I like the guys in Grim Reapers. A good group of little players, they clear out little guys for me :p

DeletedUser31161

You like them?!?! Ya i wa wondering why MoRC spared them.

DeletedUser

It's a bit more complicated than that, but they like me so we help each other out from time to time

DeletedUser31161

i hear you have a pact. thats sad. i think them a bigger MRA then Janisseries. players get rimmed..... they can restart 10 oceans away and stay in the alliance