Special meesage for Reeferiana since he has no guts to have productive conversation.

DeletedUser

I am still amazed why no one from Triad (except Sean) are responding to this thread. Are you guys just admitted that I am always right about you, or I guess you just disrespected yourself in so many ways, hehehe? By the way whatever I say about Triad it just goes to few players, I hope I don't need to refer their names. You know who you are P....s.

DeletedUser

MrP: If you really want to know more, you'll have to ask someone in the council. I know what's up, since I'm a bridge between the leaders, but I don't think I should spill all the details on the forum :p

DeletedUser22708

I'm looking forward to see the look on Triad's faces once SunTzu is going to betray them and go for their own wonders, should be good. Where's the popcorn?

DeletedUser

oh i haven't predicted that as a possible outcome. make another portion of popcorn dude

DeletedUser

Make a portion for me too.... this is going to be fun to watch

DeletedUser

Why does your Delos grepointel sig say you conquered a guy from Athens...

DeletedUser31161

MrP: If you really want to know more, you'll have to ask someone in the council. I know what's up, since I'm a bridge between the leaders, but I don't think I should spill all the details on the forum :p

is there any from the forum. i try not to make too much unwanted attention. anyway. from what i hear if Spartan 300 tried to get in the war it would be interesting. But don't worry i'll make my own popcorn. You know what they say, These leprechauns can be really cheap. ;)

DeletedUser22708

So far as I see, it says that the last player I conquered was _____ (blank)

Do you see something different?

Last player conquered Visceroy from Lone Warrior. So yah, athens stats on your delos sig :)

DeletedUser22708

I said i was looking forward, so not really fearing the 'mighty' Suntzu :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, what mr. gumbles said is irrelevant to the previous post

DeletedUser

I am still amazed why no one from Triad (except Sean) are responding to this thread. Are you guys just admitted that I am always right about you, or I guess you just disrespected yourself in so many ways, hehehe? By the way whatever I say about Triad it just goes to few players, I hope I don't need to refer their names. You know who you are P....s.

Fara, a short question. Where is Kelubuc? What happened with him after NN betrayal? He was the founder (because he always wanted that "title") of "Brotherhood" or whatever you called it.

Edited: Oh, btw, I am Triad, but you know that already ;-) I am Triad like you are MORC. So I tell you for the second time in this forum: point the finger to certain persons and stop calling an entire alliance whatever you like.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

stop calling an entire alliance whatever you like.

Triad are noobs

3rcx8k.jpg

hihi

DeletedUser

Triad are noobs
hihi
Sorry Digi, all my posts were questions or replies to different persons in this forum. You turn now into a spammer it seems.

Now according to your twisted logic, I am a noob too. Of course I don't have the "expertise" like you have. On the other hand being a noob is something shameful, isn't it?

Congrats for your latest wonder (SP300 are still in the game trying to keep fighting SunTzu - and I was curious how you'll manage to convince SP leaders to demote a level 10 wonder in order to allow you to build up at 10) and bear in mind that is not over till it's over. Oh, did MORC at any time landed on Triad ww island? Oops, only Scorpions. As I said, we still have battles to fight.