Special meesage for Reeferiana since he has no guts to have productive conversation.

DeletedUser

I recall The Scorpions landing on 3 different WWs on the same night, actually. Quite shameful, really. Tip o' the leprechaun hat to Blodbart and co.

DeletedUser

I recall The Scorpions landing on 3 different WWs on the same night, actually. Quite shameful, really. Tip o' the leprechaun hat to Blodbart and co.

Buddy, I don't want to start arguing with you since I know Hi's opinion of you and your opinion of him stated in your profile. Anyhow, a short question to you: on how many MORC ww island Triad is present and on how many Triad ww island MORC is present? It's a rethoric question and I'm not interested in your answer since it's obvious for everyone. Let me discuss with Digital or Fara (who is AWOL once again) and you could discuss with mr Penguin about Grim Reapers, Jannisaries or whatever MRA you would like. Let noobs (like me) discuss with the mighty ones ;-)

Now back on topic. Fara, where are you? Can you answer my question from page 4?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Seems like yet another person is taking this game waaayyyy too seriously. I bet you're good friends with gumbles ;) Try to recognize sarcasm when it is made. I got nothing against noobs, but i got something against people who get almost all of their bp from clearing ghosts ;)

DeletedUser

Righty Digital, I clear ghosts (Calidris can vouch for that - a mistake) as well as anyone, but what the heck, how many ghosts I should clear in order to have 600k abp more than you? Maybe the difference is given that you are "clearing" Karen? Ask Mr. Drew about me or come under in 55.

Ugh, my bad, you as a ruler you should ask your buddies to attack me more. I am behind you with 200k dbp... What can I say? I can't get more dbp unless I will ask any other alliance to attack me or I should join Szor in his "Nordic Nightmare" project in order to get me attacked by Triad. Or what the heck, I could join your ranks and out of the blue I won't be a noob and I will get my fare share of dbp.

Congrats for your latest wonder [...]
As a sign of courtesy you should thank me for my congrats, but what the heck, if you are taking the game too seriously, what can I say? I am your enemy and you are my enemy. And as Machiavelli stated centuries ago, the ends justify the means. Good luck and please don't get caught ;-)

[...] I bet you're good friends with gumbles ;)[...]

As well as I am good friend with Thrillos, Maciver, Seydon, Nafplion. Of course you can't ask Gumbles, but you can ask Sp300 leaders listed about me. I bet you can be a good friend too if you would drop your arrogance. Now you sound like the old NN founders against whom the whole Athens was rallied 1 year ago... Smile more, and drop the "sarcastic" posts more often. It's a game afterall my friend.

DeletedUser

Dani, this thread never was about Triad, but about specific individual from this alliance, and as I mentioned before if I say something about Triad it refers only to few players (ex-BOB and majority players from Triad are not ones of them).

DeletedUser22708

Righty Digital, I clear ghosts (Calidris can vouch for that - a mistake) as well as anyone, but what the heck, how many ghosts I should clear in order to have 600k abp more than you? Maybe the difference is given that you are "clearing" Karen? Ask Mr. Drew about me or come under in 55.

Well judging at the amount of ghosts in O55, it wouldn't be that hard to have 600k abp more than me. I even made a post once in our forum asking who was under attack by you because i was surprised where you got your abp. Well surprisingly not many people answered on that post saying they were under attack by you. So where you got your abp is still a mistery to me. That was a month or 2 ago, now i see you've been more actively attacking our players down there so maybe something has changed, idk. Btw, i only cleared karen cities where a cs landed after the clearing attacks, she's still an active player compared to your ghost towns, still a big difference.

As well as I am good friend with Thrillos, Maciver, Seydon, Nafplion. Of course you can't ask Gumbles, but you can ask Sp300 leaders listed about me. I bet you can be a good friend too if you would drop your arrogance. Now you sound like the old NN founders against whom the whole Athens was rallied 1 year ago... Smile more, and drop the "sarcastic" posts more often. It's a game afterall my friend.

Explain me why i sound like the old NN?

Like i said truedani, you're taking this way to seriously. 'Traid are noobs' was just some friendly banter, i admit Triad has got some really good players, players i would start on a new server with when this world would ever end :)

And i'm also glad you're responding back, not like mister gumbles who pops in once every 2 months with wild accusations.

DeletedUser

Can we stop double, triple and quadruple posting please, it gets messy. :p

DeletedUser

nah, just uneducated in the ways of forum edicut :)

btw what is double triple & quadruple posting for those of us uninitiated in the ways of forum trolling?

I like you to dani, if i was capable of blushing, i almost would have. And anyone can ask me anything, I'm quite approachable like that :)

And I respond when it's necessary, I just don't respond to dumb unless I'm really really totally bored. That's why i rarely ever ever respond to f....l, in case it gets him to u.....t to take his m.........n cos that's something i really don't want on my conscience, cos lets face, I really am a nice guy ;)

Wild accusations? I dunno they've all be proven correct, digi's response of "those lies i lied were 2 months ago therefore ha!" doesn't really stack up, unless of course, one happens to be d..b.

Anyways, 300 are dead and have been a long time, decieving & sucking in new catapult kill to try hide the haemorraging won't achieve much except more fun for us as we chase them all to ghostville. The simple fact they were to scared to try hold the Tomb, even with 192 members, sums up just how well that sad Alliance is going (no offence to the very few who did fight well to the end).

And MoRC? well they'll follow the paths of all MRA's exactly as they're doing now. Only 1 Alliance left for them to beg for a merge to try replace their sleeping numbers, for now though they'll Just becoming oceans of inactives who miraculously spring to life when attacked then fade off, again... till the next time the rostering system pays dividends. maybe the infrequent mass op now and then when they can organise a suitable time for the simmers to be in, but apart from that, just a handful of dumb's trolling these forums.

Anyhoo, have fun kiddies and be careful whatcha wish for :)

DeletedUser

Double/triple/quadruple/etc. posting is exactly what it says on the tin - posting multiple times in succession. If you have an extra point to add and no one has posted since, please edit it into your existing post. It helps prevent quote 'pyramids' and generally keeps the forum tidy and digested.

Also, quick reminder that personal insults are not to be used in these forums, this includes slurring another's intellect.

DeletedUser22708

Oh hey gumbles, you're back :) It must hurt though that an MRA is doing much better than your so called 'elite' alliance. We all know you want that shiny crown, well you ain't getting it buddy :)

DeletedUser

Double/triple/quadruple/etc. posting is exactly what it says on the tin - posting multiple times in succession. If you have an extra point to add and no one has posted since, please edit it into your existing post. It helps prevent quote 'pyramids' and generally keeps the forum tidy and digested.

Also, quick reminder that personal insults are not to be used in these forums, this includes slurring another's intellect.

All fixed boss & thanks for the explanation.

DeletedUser31161

Let me discuss with Digital or Fara (who is AWOL once again) and you could discuss with mr Penguin about Grim Reapers, Jannisaries or whatever MRA you would like. Let noobs (like me) discuss with the mighty ones ;-)

Now back on topic. Fara, where are you? Can you answer my question from page 4?

I just want to know about those trechurous Reapers

DeletedUser25249

Fara, a short question. Where is Kelubuc? What happened with him after NN betrayal? He was the founder (because he always wanted that "title") of "Brotherhood" or whatever you called it.

Edited: Oh, btw, I am Triad, but you know that already ;-) I am Triad like you are MORC. So I tell you for the second time in this forum: point the finger to certain persons and stop calling an entire alliance whatever you like.

True danni, all of us in o45 were sick and tired of the nn direction, when 10 guys were taking on the real threat of triads, so a betrayal i think not.
As for kel he has been reborn and is enjoying the game on a another server.

DeletedUser

MrP: Nobody cares. The Grim Reapers are a decent alliance in the game and only a minor one that will simply add a small twist to the World War of Athens

DeletedUser

Hi Dani....

Its your old buddy Kelubuc1 here......but I am playing under a new name in Calydon World.....nice to know you are missing me and want to know what I am up too....lol

Ohh, and just so you know, all 11 of us were founders in the Brotherhood which unfortunately had to disband through a couple of internal reasons.....but, what a few months those were.....holding of the likes of Triad, scorpiam, bob and the like....just 11 players.....they were good times.

How are things with you Dani....?

DeletedUser

On another note, what happened to Blue Nile and Gregor, is it the same pattern as it was between Cobra and Krymly?

DeletedUser

"Players are not allowed to discuss In-Game or Forum bans."

Careful folks. :)

DeletedUser

Wait, where in the rules does it say anything about forum bans? I only recall seeing the rule for in-game bans