Special Offer window keeps popping up

• Thread starter DeletedUser54192
  • Start date

DeletedUser54192

This only appears to be happening to me on Olous. But every time I open up the Quest Log to check on my quests or any remaining tutorials, the announcement for the current Special Offer pops up. No matter if I click the cross, or if I click "To Shop" and then click the cross, it always appears again when I open the quest log. This isn't happening to me on Mesembria, Pagasae or Selymbria - just on Olous. I would say that it is aggressive marketing, but it's only happening on one world, and I've never bought any gold, let alone Olous, so I can't see why it is anything but a glitch.

This doesn't really affect gameplay that much, but I am a player who likes to check things (such as the quest log, now that it includes island quests) on a fairly regular basis. I don't want to buy these packages - I can't afford to, even if I thought they were worth it for me. So having this announcement window constantly popping up in the middle of my screen whenever I try to check on quests is getting rather irritating, and I imagine that it will be irritating for anyone else if they are having the same thing happen to them.

DeletedUser54192

To add to this, I've found that the Special Offer window is popping up whenever I change between city view, island view and strategic view. That's really irritating.

DeletedUser54192

This issue has returned again with the current +10% offer when you buy gold. The pop-up appears whenever I change view, and when I open the quest panel. Is there a way to stop this?

DeletedUser54192

This pop-up related bug is an issue once again. The Grepolis Player Council pop-up is appearing whenever I change the view (city/island/strategic map) and when I open the quest log. This is happening on at least two separate worlds. This is exactly the same issue that appeared with the previous pop-up windows. Any chance that it could be looked into?

DeletedUser35069

Try it without any add-ons turned on just to ensure it isn't them. If that doesn't work contact support in-game you're more likely to get a response there.

Not even sure why this section is open any longer it's just a place players with issues get ignored.

DeletedUser54192

Try it without any add-ons turned on just to ensure it isn't them.
Thanks for the tip. Had already checked that it wasn't something odd with the zoom (certain layouts get messed around if you don't play at 100% zoom, such as the invitations list on the recruitment panel for the alliance). But it's still happening even when I disable GRCRTools and DioTools, so it's not them. Will contact support later.

Not even sure why this section is open any longer it's just a place players with issues get ignored.
It certainly seems that way. We're given a place to bring up bugs, but barely any get responded to. Sort of a shame, really.

DeletedUser22115

When I get offered things, people like to tell me it's an offer I can't refuse. Maybe this is inno's way of saying that their special offer is an offer you can't refuse