Wish List Specializing of troops and more naval units

DeletedUser55215

Proposal:
Improvement of troops by being able to form your own ones and upgrading existing ones and having more naval units

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Others talk about naval units im talking over all and into more depth

Reason:
It would make the game more interesting and there would be more strategy to it

Details:
It should have different options on how to upgrade it with a limit of upgrades and you get an extra on for 20/50 gold for example.
Also there should be more naval units. Also if you use the good upgrades maybe a disadvantage should be applied like it uses more farm spaces
I have been searching different types of ships and i found:
1)salaminia a type of trireme
2)penteconter a big battle ship mix between a colony ship and trireme
More at http://www.greeceme.com/kinds-ancient-greek-ships.html

Balance:
It will require adjustments in the simulator for example we might need type a swordsmen, type b swordsmen and type c swordsmen.

Abuse Prevention:
Don't think it can be abused if there are disadvantages and advantages with the upgrades

DeletedUser55215

smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser31385

It is an interesting an idea, but it is Do Not Suggest.

DeletedUser55215

so the wish list means it is going to be done or not?

DeletedUser55215

it would spice things up and we could also have different units attacking specific units

DeletedUser31385

why not this is the ideas section after all
The developers frown upon these type of ideas because they get them quite frequently. I am not saying that your idea isn't good, I am just stating that that is the reason behind new units being on the Do Not Suggest list. If we were to send ideas up for new units and such, they would most likely be ignored.

DeletedUser55215

ok well in my opinion it makes the game more interesting for new players. Try and see if you can get this idea in the do suggest list