Spectral Voices

• Thread starter DeletedUser32487
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Customer who pay hundreds a month to this company is only slave, cant even complain at serious note. I really wish to see evidence of my ban. Show me please what I did that makes me banned.

DeletedUser32487

End result is going to be Rich looking into it regardless so it's far quicker to send the proof to myself or Rich. Especially seeing as how it's the weekend and nobody is in the office back in Germany.

I am afraid that won't do. We will wait until Germany makes contact. We have plenty of free time suddenly in our hands... Don't know why!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Ohh guess what, Eriks post just got deleted. Dont tell me I didnt expect that lol. I have psychic powers it seems!

You mean the posts with all that profanity which is against the forum rules which I said at the outset of this thread I would delete? Yeah I deleted those.

DeletedUser35292

10k € a month lost lo, will say it that many times till it will stay here or I wont be ip banned, then log from Tor and will say it again and again. And again.

Don't be silly, there are more fools starting that will part with that cash with instawin..... their 10k is the same colour as yours.

DeletedUser46130

We have started the process to make this matter looked into by Inno HQ in Germany itself. It would be the best outcome for us, if you can get Inno HQ in Germany get in touch with us if it is possible. But if this is not the done way, I do understand.

No im not apart of the inno hq, nor do i know anyone there. I just want to see this alleged proof you guys got, cause a lot of people told me this today, yet all of them have came up with air. If i was a paranoid man, id think you guys got nada :p

DeletedUser

and what will be the point of it ??? you really think that 1000 other players will care what 10-20 players say ?

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Hey OJ, you guys stated that mods are corrupt and have been against you since they one, i was told you guys had proof that our leaders have a relationship with them which from what i know isn't true.
Now i for one would like to see this. So if you have any proof of corruption, please bring it to light.

ask Hunkiller to forward the message he send to me long before that xalpha ops, that you would hunt down a bot user at that night.

yes weasel knew he was about to go into vm still you kept him as your ops target lol.

Yes Hunkiller knew he would be banned even before I did.

If you dont know who hunkiller is its that guy who send private messages to my members see below if mods not yet deleted it

DeletedUser46130

Ohhh now Musks noobs are turning this against us. Yes of course we couldnt handle the pressure.

No1 all. (No1 rank, def,off, overall) was simply too much for us.

I think we have a new milestone.

Winners of GOLGI:

- No Brakes
- No Speed Limit

About the rest, you can do what you do the best. CUDDLE and SIM.

Yeah you just keep telling yourself that buddy, whatever makes you sleep better at night ;)

DeletedUser

You are funny fool fighter :)
Enjoy playing with yourself.
At least tell weasy not to play the fool by saying we assumed an account transfer cancels vm:d

Boast like a kid.It is all you can do.
15 b...s in two months and none for ya;)
Way to go fool fighter.
Make the fool-it pays;)
For as long as you belong to the clique of course;)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
You mean the posts with all that profanity which is against the forum rules which I said at the outset of this thread I would delete? Yeah I deleted those.

excuse me, but your own mods answered my diplo ingame that the message we are talking about is allowed to be used as long it is a screenshot and to make a point that the message created by player xxx (hunkiller aka kelly proud, hunny bear) is not tolerated .

If you wish I ask my mod to screenshot what your mod team had to say about it, and i would love to pôst it overhere again both with suport and original message.

Confusing tbh , you delete where after discussing ingame with mods agree the message could be send and used afetrall...

DeletedUser35292

ask Hunkiller to forward the message he send to me long before that xalpha ops, that you would hunt down a bot user at that night.

yes weasel knew he was about to go into vm still you kept him as your ops target lol.

If you dont know who hunkiller is its that guy who send private messages to my members see below if mods not yet deleted it

Do the decent thing Erik, You ghosted in Golgi, oh and Emporium (guess that was because you were coming second - unless the mods were against you there as well) please do the same here.

DeletedUser46130

Why would him going into vm change our OP plans, and i don't see how someone getting rightfully banned for using malicious software mean grepo mods were on our side. They were doing their job. And also we had no way of knowing for certain that he would have gotten banned, much less 3 days attackable.

And Erik calling out weasy in that way is beneath you, and you know it.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
excuse me, but your own mods answered my diplo ingame that the message we are talking about is allowed to be used as long it is a screenshot and to make a point that the message created by player xxx (hunkiller aka kelly proud, hunny bear) is not tolerated .

If you wish I ask my mod to screenshot what your mod team had to say about it, and i would love to pôst it overhere again both with suport and original message.

Confusing tbh , you delete where after discussing ingame with mods agree the message could be send and used afetrall...

If an ingame mod said it was ok to post profanity on the external forum even if it was in a screenshot they had no business doing so. Ingame mods moderate ingame and forum mods moderate the forum, the 2 are separate except for the admins.

DeletedUser46130

You are funny fool fighter :)
Enjoy playing with yourself.
At least tell weasy not to play the fool by saying we assumed an account transfer cancels vm:d

Boast like a kid.It is all you can do.
15 b...s in two months and none for ya;)
Way to go fool fighter.
Make the fool-it pays;)
For as long as you belong to the clique of course;)

Hah nisa coming as always, doesnt have a valid point to discuss so uses profanity, and resorts to calling out people. Typical..

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
perhaps cause when VM goes active you can't drop a CS lol, Noobs pffff

You can land a CS after a player enters VM as it takes 48 hours for VM to start. So long as the conquest was set to finish up before the 48 hours ended the game does not prevent you launching the CS

DeletedUser

ah there it is, no need to go tutorial again.... any other stuff you can teach me erik ???

Status
Not open for further replies.