Speed 1 and Gold

DeletedUser29916

Steppout out, sailed 3 oceans from core?

Got butt handed to you, ran to rim

And #1 in BP by letting your teammates clear the cities while you went in late and got the good ratios and the transports. And lets not forget the double BP event where you strangely (along with a couple of others) managed to rack up about 1m bp in a day killing your own troops :D

This is classic Erik. Ithaca was just the same :)

DeletedUser38465

In Eubea EBC beat HERT with conquers/losses even due to lopsided size and strength, and having another front all server.. ahem! But yeah HERT did win wonders though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Achileus85

Phrourach
In sport it is forbidden to use doping - advantage that make you better than others. I do not understand why do here it is allowed? Do I really have to spend 500€ in month to get a chance win in this game???
There is nothing wrong in that we can buy res for a gold, but mistake is that we can instantly complete buildings, researches and recruitment. Instant buy made this game unplayable.
It is hard to get a city from player who can rebuild his wall from zero to 25 in one hour, I already know it from other worlds. And it is hard to fight back against guy who can rebuild his full LS nuke or land nuke in few hours...

I look now at this invasion of TS, and feel angers on developers of the game about they made that instant buy.
They can buy the victory and they are doing this. Is there is any more alliances that have so many gold players? I do not see the way to fight against mistake of developers that made that game a totally unfair.
There is nothing wrong with average gold user, but if player in first weeks of world can have a several cities, it is not fair according to players that do not buy a gold.
I will continue to play, all I want to say is that I am very very angry on developers...
What if we play card game and someone offer to me buy best cards for money from him. And I do this because I can. Do you would play with me no matter what? I can offer a example about 2 hockey teams one of them have so much money that they buy a tiny hockey net. Or buy chance to give some drugs to their players so they are unstoppable? Or other stuff that is not allowed in rules? Yes, that totally would not be fair. Then why in this game it is normally to buy a victory??? Why do developers made that game so totally unfair, as it never been before???
I had played several browser games, but never saw so big advantage to money-users...

DeletedUser23413

Everyone can buy gold and everyone can instant complete. Is it a privilege that Inno give to TS exclusively? In another note, one of the most active gold trader has more than one time said that the biggest spenders are not in TS.
Looks like you are in DARKNESS and you implied me with my LS nuke when I took your biggest player's main city. It was not because of that huge nuke. With only 100 LS I could still have taken it. Look at how we time our attacks.

Achileus85

Phrourach
Yes, every one can do instant buy, but only peoples that have really thick wallet can do it without stop. This game now is only for rich peoples, others are here only to build some city for rich guy, and when he will want, he will buy some army and take the city.
And I am not one of DARKNESS, my name in game is same as here.
Tell me where would you be without a instant buy? Yes, I am do not deny that you are good player, but without instant buy in this moment you would be only close to a conquest ready city, agree with that.
I had played this game years before and then we saw who is real warrior. Now we see who have a lot money for a game.

DeletedUser23413

Without instant buy I would still be in the top ranking as in the previous worlds I have played. Get used to with it my friend. If it was not me or TS, it would be other come for your city. There are bigger spenders out there.

In the bright side, gold trading allows you to wage your game without spending money. I heard that there is a player who made 70K gold in 1 month on the world Dimale and he can now use gold like what you call "rich people".

Better to adapt than complain!

Achileus85

Phrourach
I do not disagree with that you are a good player, I am talking about that now there is no chance to win in this game for a good player without a money for game. For example I have family and I have to spend my earned money for my family and not for game.
Please read again what I wrote before.
I can offer a example about 2 hockey teams one of them have so much money that they buy a tiny hockey net. Or buy chance to give some drugs to their players so they are unstoppable? Or other stuff that is not allowed in rules? Yes, that totally would not be fair. Then why in this game it is normally to buy a victory??? Why do developers made that game so totally unfair, as it never been before???
You will say that rules allow the instant buy in game so nothing are wrong? Then the rules are wrong!

DeletedUser49112

2 hockey teams; 1 of the teams buys better equipment, hires better coaches and spends more time playing hockey than the other - guess who wins? Thats how sports works, and Grepo similarly.

What the rules dont allow is doping/drugs (as you mentioned several times) which in Grepo could be compared to scripting I guess

Achileus85

Phrourach
2 hockey teams; 1 of the teams buys better equipment, hires better coaches and spends more time playing hockey than the other - guess who wins? Thats how sports works, and Grepo similarly.

What the rules dont allow is doping/drugs (as you mentioned several times) which in Grepo could be compared to scripting I guess

Is in RL it is allowed for a different levels of teams to play with each other? If teams have so different amount of money for equipment, they play in different leagues. When I see 360 LS nukes and huge mantis nukes until alliance that is 7th place of world even together do not have so many LS yet - all I think is that it is similar like hockey team of a big guys play against hockey team from kindergarten.
Most of us have no conquest ready city yet, but anothers already have a 17k cities lol.
Actually I do not understand - do TS guys like to play in "very easy" difficulty? Because for not is look like this.
All would be totally different without a instant buy. Then it would be a fair game, and every one would have a hope to win.
By the way, please someone explain me what's the point to use money to build quickly a 17k city? I understand if you use instant buy to get high pop, high level of academy or harbor, but what's the point to use your money to have quick as possible maxed out your senate or market lol?

DeletedUser23413

In English football (soccer), a street team can play Manchester United or Chelsea in the first round of the FA Cup. The top teams still use their strong line up to show respect to the other competitor. You must be proud that I used all my troops to take your cities.

DeletedUser22517

Is in RL it is allowed for a different levels of teams to play with each other? If teams have so different amount of money for equipment, they play in different leagues. When I see 360 LS nukes and huge mantis nukes until alliance that is 7th place of world even together do not have so many LS yet - all I think is that it is similar like hockey team of a big guys play against hockey team from kindergarten.
Most of us have no conquest ready city yet, but anothers already have a 17k cities lol.
Actually I do not understand - do TS guys like to play in "very easy" difficulty? Because for not is look like this.
All would be totally different without a instant buy. Then it would be a fair game, and every one would have a hope to win.
By the way, please someone explain me what's the point to use money to build quickly a 17k city? I understand if you use instant buy to get high pop, high level of academy or harbor, but what's the point to use your money to have quick as possible maxed out your senate or market lol?

Gold or no gold, does not matter for us.We played worlds without gold and won them.If you think instant buy is the problem for some of us to build a city then you are wrong.It took Balrog less than 4 hours to build a fully built city from colonized in enemy core on speed 1 when there was no instant buy, with all researches, wall 25, tower and CS army ready.If you think event is the problem, we will just call merchant every 1 minute and still have manties nuke.
So whatever INNO does, we still gonna win, simple as that!

Achileus85

Phrourach
It took Balrog less than 4 hours to build a fully built city from colonized in enemy core on speed 1 when there was no instant buy, with all researches, wall 25, tower and CS army ready.
It is not possible without instant buy. Guys, if you do not remember, I can remind that even with "30% less building time reward" it still take about a 10 hours to build lvl 28 academy.

DeletedUser25607

It is not possible without instant buy. Guys, if you do not remember, I can remind that even with "30% less building time reward" it still take about a 10 hours to build lvl 28 academy.

You could cut on 50% and make it 8 times in a row i think. Thus 24 hours could be shortened to ca. 20 min of building.

DeletedUser23413

Use some humour sense, mate. That meant we can play up to any level our enemies do. Look around you will see other big spenders not in TS. Well, actually many!

Achileus85

Phrourach
Use some humour sense, mate. That meant we can play up to any level our enemies do. Look around you will see other big spenders not in TS. Well, actually many!
My friend, I am not talking about TS only. All that instant buy ruined the game. There is no games in web where money players have so huge advantage against players that do not spend money.

But enough - when I saw this I hot hope that someday we will get world where instant buy will be inactive. There hardcore gold players will have to play in "normal mode", instead of "super easy mode".
FBBHtig.png