Speed 1 and Gold

DeletedUser22517

But it still is not possible to build all those buildings in 4 hours, as Mungus said.

Read....It was world EN26 and it was possible, why would i lie to you just costs a lot more golf than now.Ask anyone who played on that server

DeletedUser16679

since the 2 servers were introduced gold has been used more and more, i personally dont use a lot of gold ( 2 stingy ) but i have been known to gold up a wall when needed especially in EN26 :p but no amount of gold replaces skill, you need to know how to attack and defend , some you win some you lose,
if gold is a problem try the morale servers they give a little bit of protection at the start of a game from gold use,
this is a game no point playing it if gold use stresses you out , they are never going to get rid of gold,

DeletedUser48839

I love the original post of this thread.

Having said that, I buy gold. I use gold, I abuse gold. I do not apologize for that or try to pretend that I don't just because there are some that can afford more than me.

Gold in Grepolis is a part of the game - Yes, it should be more limited. But to see self-admitted cheaters in real life activities/sports whine on this forum is nothing short of pathetic.

DeletedUser39822

Can I ask you guys - do you really enjoy games in "very easy difficulty"?

Taking a deeper look at your question one could arrive at the conclusion that you personally prefer "very easy difficulty" because right now you appear to playing from the difficult side of the equation and you are not very happy about it.

Achileus85

Phrourach
Taking a deeper look at your question one could arrive at the conclusion that you personally prefer "very easy difficulty" because right now you appear to playing from the difficult side of the equation and you are not very happy about it.
I do not see the reasons why do you think that I prefer to play easy? I like to challenge, a NORMAL mode, but for now normal mode is just a memories from past.
I do not say that TS are noobs or something, but you have to agree that nowadays every player even with little experience but with money can rule the grepolis world without difficulties.
Yes, we have to play in "very hard mode". Or when I look how alliance trying to get together 100 biremes and one nuke with 360 LS destroy it - I would say "surviving mode".
So, you did not answer the question - do you enjoy the game in "very easy mode"? Is there is something to brag about if you spin wheel so many times until you have decent mantis nuke, no matter how much it cost and then attack someone who can not afford this?

Achileus85

Phrourach
In conclusion I want to say that - in the start of this world I heard a rumours about a mighty The Syndicate who came to this world, I read forums and think "nice, a decent opponent, they have to be great players, with great experience, it will be a pleasure to play against them". But what I see now is only a GOLD, a f*****g GOLD! I see only a hardcore gold users! You can say me that you are good, but I do not see it behind of uncontrollable gold using. Sorry guys, but in my eyes your reputation is gone, and I am not only one.
If you like to fight with swords against one with sticks, then go ahead, have fun in "very easy mode".

Last edited:

DeletedUser22517

I do not see the reasons why do you think that I prefer to play easy? I like to challenge, a NORMAL mode, but for now normal mode is just a memories from past.
I do not say that TS are noobs or something, but you have to agree that nowadays every player even with little experience but with money can rule the grepolis world without difficulties.
Yes, we have to play in "very hard mode". Or when I look how alliance trying to get together 100 biremes and one nuke with 360 LS destroy it - I would say "surviving mode".
So, you did not answer the question - do you enjoy the game in "very easy mode"? Is there is something to brag about if you spin wheel so many times until you have decent mantis nuke, no matter how much it cost and then attack someone who can not afford this?

Why is this thread not in Cry room i opened for cry babies like you?We spent less gold than the other top alliances in past two weeks, that you can be sure.

Yes we can spend as much as we like, hell some can spend one million gold and that is just a change for them.

Your problem and the other alliances problem is that they don`t know how to use gold.I know you counted how much gold will 1 LS cost(If it is you or someone else he would spend 35k gold to get that 360 LS nuke ready).We did not spend even close to that number.How that is the question you should ask your self when you stop crying for a moment.

Everything is planned and executed with precision

DeletedUser39822

Wait a minute, wasn't a cry room already created for this type of rant? Regardless.......my mom still goes to the bank to withdraw money from an actual bank teller because she doesn't have a debit card, her phone will give me a busy signal if she is on it when I try to call, she still has a camera that requires film and someone to develop it........hopefully the bank was open that day for her to get the money to pay for the pictures. The point is the world has evolved and she chose not to adapt.

The Grepo world has evolved and probably not for the better but nonetheless we are forced to adapt. You point your finger at one alliance but TS isn't the only alliance who uses gold but if it makes you feel better to make TS the focus of your ire so be it. If you care to do some research you will find that most of the players in TS played in the pre-gold style of play and dominated in their servers collectively and individually.

Lastly, I would like to point out this is speed one and a very long server. There is an initial rush out of the gate in the core and gold helps set a foundation but the gold use all but disappears once you have a few cities generating resources at maximum. In three months, organized, non gold using alliances working their way in from the rim will be just as challenging as the gold users you face now.

DeletedUser23413

I repeat, if you are an amateur football team, do not expect to participate in the Premier League. If you are eliminated in the first round, you should be happy that you had chance to play a world class game even it was inevitable loss for you.

Ranga1

Strategos
If you care to do some research you will find that most of the players in TS played in the pre-gold style of play and dominated in their servers collectively and individually.

Which world did they dominate either collectively or individually?

DeletedUser29916

Plenty of us if not all have ended in the top 50 in previous worlds..

DeletedUser22517

Good boy Ranga, good boy!

Go and take your bone from Erik now!.

DeletedUser29916

Come on chill, i thought you were the smart one if the group....which world have syndicate dominated in?

For one: EN88

As you know the history lessons are teached by Mungus or Chad... I'm just a new kid on the block taking down Erik from his legend seat *giggles*

Achileus85

Phrourach
TS, your excuses are pathetic. As I already said - have fun playing in "very easy mode". That's is what real men do!
And, for you were made the cry room, so you can go there.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23413

What I just saw? You think we need gold to beat you? Don't overestimate yourself. You wouldn't last more than 1 ops. We use gold to keep competing with the other big spenders on the top of the rank. But we spent smarter than them :D
You are the one who need excuse mate. If you can't adapt Inno still have hyperborea world for you.

Last edited:

Achileus85

Phrourach
What I just saw? You think we need gold to beat you? Don't overestimate yourself. You wouldn't last more than 1 ops. We use gold to keep competing with the other big spenders on the top of the rank. But we spent smarter than them :D
You are the one who need excuse mate. If you can't adapt Inno still have hyperborea world for you.
Let me tell you one story about first real OP against me. In Eta, many years ago, I was OPed by top1 alliance. I was left alone with my 80 cities against about 20-30 same size players. In 4 days I receive few hundred attacks every day to all my cities. Yes, I lost half of my cities, but in those days I sunk about a 50 attacker's CS, and thousands of land troops, mostly by sniping, sniping and sniping, almost without sleep those days. Got some "defender of day" rewards also. After that OP few of attackers send me messages, they said that I am best defender they have ever seen. They offer me to join their alliance as my were defeated totally and were disbanded (that was a MRA, but I did not left it earlier because I can't turn my back to peoples that helped me in hard times, loyalty, you know...). I join them. I did not use even one coin of gold then.
And now some hardcore gold user saying that he would defeat me without gold, lol. Yes, of course in this situation I would not live longer than one OP, what can I do with one 4k city against your 360 LS nukes and hordes of manticores? But I already said - you can say me that you are best player ever born in this world, I do not see it behind the heaps of gold. Your excuses is that at least you know how to use a gold? Oh well...

DeletedUser23413

I can tell you thousands of history lessons. I have played gen 1 world as well, not only you. I also took cities from many great defenders back then.
So what you want here? Want me to send only 50 LS so your alliance can sink my CS and you can tell everyone you are a great defender? Mate, you simply can't compete here, just call it your day. I am more than happy to fight you again in a non gold world if there ever be such.