Speed 1 and Gold

DeletedUser22517

i was always thinking why nobody respect speed1 so i joined, it is boring, its noob, its simming, and long sleep hours, winning speed1 is as winning a regional competition instead the olympics, nobody cares except 1 eye king in land of the blind players such as Mungus.

INNO will open new world so you are free to leave anytime you want.I come to speed 2 and took a cities from your alliance with 3k reds around me, never lost a city and i will never lose a city.I landed into middle of your core and literally 3 months later your core was no core anymore.You came in speed 1 with attention to take a city from me, how did that worked Erik???Here you started on rim to runaway from me, you are chicken, that is why.
If i came to speed 3 i will do the same but i don`t want to play like headless chicken i want to plan everything to perfection and you can ask anyone who plays with TS how perfect we do things.
Now go and play speed 3 and leave skilled worlds to those players who know how to play.

DeletedUser51759

First to 4 wonders with promises to 17 alliances u gonna give them crown, we all know how that finished ... Proud of cuddling in a war game ? Good for you but not on this server ... There is no cuddling with TS ... We own you !!!

DeletedUser42857

i was always thinking why nobody respect speed1 so i joined, it is boring, its noob, its simming, and long sleep hours, winning speed1 is as winning a regional competition instead the olympics, nobody cares except 1 eye king in land of the blind players such as Mungus.

Erik getting his excuses in now as to why hes fleeing speed 1 to join the new world with Ranga and co in tow.

Speed 1 is just a totally different strategy. I would say one of the huge differences between speed 1 and speed 4 is teamwork. In speed 4 an aggressive player can pretty much go it alone, troops rebuild so quickly you can conquer cities pretty much without support a lot of the time. Speed 1 teamwork is crucial, you simply cant grow and rebuild as quickly so you need everyone working together.

You need to play much smarter in speed 1, you cant just burn through troops and quickly rebuild them, so you have to pay more attention to strategy. Spy the cities, look at what defence the player has, tailor your offence accordingly, maybe even spending 2-3 days or more scouting the city, working out plan of attack.

Speed 4 you do a quick harbour check and then just send in 10 land nukes and hope for the best.

Speed 1, if you spy the city and its sword heavy, you spend a few days, maybe longer, getting sharp nukes together, planning the attack order

its a totally different game.

My personal preference is 2-3. I did fine as a player on speed 1, but im lucky enough to have a lot of free time to spend on grepo and speed 1 doesnt offer me enough play. But speed 4 is a bit too mental as the skill level required is lower. Speed 2, unit speed 3 is a pretty good balance of skill and speed.

DeletedUser

First to 4 wonders with promises to 17 alliances u gonna give them crown, we all know how that finished ... Proud of cuddling in a war game ? Good for you but not on this server ... There is no cuddling with TS ... We own you !!!

Bottom line, is I won, you lost. victory in Sinope lies solely with The Merge.

As far as "this server" goes, as stated above, no one worth their weight plays Speed 1 servers comptetitively. The only thing TS owns is being a "Semi Big Deal" on Speed 1 servers. That's like winning the smallest weiner contest. Everyone knows Speed 3/4 is where real players and real alliances run free. So keep being the self proclaimed king of nothing brah, while I pursue my 6th straight server win ;)

DeletedUser22517

Bottom line, is I won, you lost. victory in Sinope lies solely with The Merge.

As far as "this server" goes, as stated above, no one worth their weight plays Speed 1 servers comptetitively. The only thing TS owns is being a "Semi Big Deal" on Speed 1 servers. That's like winning the smallest weiner contest. Everyone knows Speed 3/4 is where real players and real alliances run free. So keep being the self proclaimed king of nothing brah, while I pursue my 6th straight server win ;)

I don`t think the other 1k players you left in the dark feel the same as you but it is their fault, they are stupid for believing in you.
Should i paste here that message saying no one will be left behind???
You never gonna win server speed 1 because there is skills involved here and you have none plus you know even if you came full force here we will eat you for breakfast.Speed 1 there is plenty of time to kill MRA alliances like EN.
Go and play your speed 3 now and attack like headless chicken, leave speed 1 for skilled players.

DeletedUser

Again, speed 1 servers are meant for beginners and guest accounts. Which is why new people are suggested to them every time they sign up. When you and the rest of TS want to spread your wings and see what you are made of, come to a real speed server and see some real skilled players. Until then, enjoy being king of nothing.

DeletedUser22517

Again, speed 1 servers are meant for beginners and guest accounts. Which is why new people are suggested to them every time they sign up. When you and the rest of TS want to spread your wings and see what you are made of, come to a real speed server and see some real skilled players. Until then, enjoy being king of nothing.

Sinope was speed 2 if you don`t remember and you had 1.1k players under your command, that did not helped you?
The only reason we don`t play speed 3 because there is not enough time to kill everyone you gonna cuddle with your MRA alliance called EN.
When they change end game, we gonna be first to jump into your playing ground but then i guess you gonna find another excuse why you not gonna play against us.

Ranga1

Strategos
Just like you find excuses for not winning in anything except speed 1. Most people find speed one boring, except you guys, which is why you dominate. Well done for dominating the most boring kind is grepo style there is. That agoraphobia will last in you a few more years yet :D

DeletedUser50768

Just like you find excuses for not winning in anything except speed 1. Most people find speed one boring, except you guys, which is why you dominate. Well done for dominating the most boring kind is grepo style there is. That agoraphobia will last in you a few more years yet :D

Excuses, excuses.
They are good, you are bad.

DeletedUser22517

Again, in speed 3 with this end game there is no time to kill each noob so called greatest alliance in the word EN(read the biggest MRA and Cuddling club) have.
Remember how many players quit in Sinope because of me, Steve Johnson after i killed all his offense, Iconic, and more.That i will do to each of 1k players MRA EN brings when INNO change the end game.

Ranga1

Strategos
Again you bring up your previous failings lol say what you want about en, I've only ever played against them. Played against you and them, in my experience they always hunted actives, you on the other hand always hunted inactives. I personally prefer your style of minimal pacts. But when faced against the two, they were by far superior. But not doubt my opinion is wrong some how, maybe it was effected by the extra daylight i receive :D

DeletedUser

Sinope was speed 2 if you don`t remember and you had 1.1k players under your command, that did not helped you?
The only reason we don`t play speed 3 because there is not enough time to kill everyone you gonna cuddle with your MRA alliance called EN.
When they change end game, we gonna be first to jump into your playing ground but then i guess you gonna find another excuse why you not gonna play against us.

Mungus, you're anti-coalition had more players than ours. You understand that right? Your group was the one that tried to infiltrate us via spies first, right? Your group was formed before ours with the sole purpose of taking us out. We only added numbers to counter your anti-coalition. You joined a morale server 1 month before WW's, and joined an alliance that we pulled out of the garbage and dusted off. So the fact that you or any of them have a comment for us is beyond me. Know you roll child. Stick to the slow servers like all the other kids.

DeletedUser22517

Mungus, you're anti-coalition had more players than ours. You understand that right? Your group was the one that tried to infiltrate us via spies first, right? Your group was formed before ours with the sole purpose of taking us out. We only added numbers to counter your anti-coalition. You joined a morale server 1 month before WW's, and joined an alliance that we pulled out of the garbage and dusted off. So the fact that you or any of them have a comment for us is beyond me. Know you roll child. Stick to the retard slow servers like all the other garbage pale kids.

I joined 3 months before WW in the ocean where you had 3k cities and not a single red for you.How many cities i took from you, remember?How many offense i killed from your noob alliance, remember?
And stop talking about the numbers , your coalition had 30k cities and you lost a world with 30k cities.
You are all very good at simming, probably the best sim alliance ever is EN.And as long this stupid end game is on, your cuddling style is hard to beat.
But that only works for high speed worlds, in speed 1 you can sim as much as you want, your time will come, that is why you are afraid to play speed 1.
Feel free to drop into our core now, Erik coalition have 15 alliances, that is at least 15 times our number.We not gonna attack you until you get decent size because this no morale world.We even gonna send you resources and some gold to speed up your building.Come and see how real alliance work.
Do what i did and then talk, if not get lost!

IRGR8RU

Phrourach
My opinion on Speed 1 to 4.
One is for the tacticians and people who want to experience all the game has to offer.
Two better than one for the more advanced players
Three for those with friends who want to build premades
Four those that don't really care how the game is played. Beginners or small alliances beware you are food for premades.

Now I have played with TS and currently a member in EN88 and I have played with EN in a speed 4 world which gave me insight on a different style of play. Speed 4 is sad when you reach the WW start point total and are waiting 4 weeks to start WW. Events didn't help when you grow Myth nukes in 3 to 4 hours on 5 or 6 cities. Game became who has the Manticore, Harpy or Erinyes. Defending became practically birs as most ldu's could not withstand the aerial myth pounding. I don't pick side as who is better, both have their strengths and their weakness's.

But as for the world speed...1, 2 and 3 are options but 4 is out. Want to level the playing field in 3 and 4, make it a morale world. Then the bigger players don't have options on who to fight. Though it won't stop internalizing or passing cities it does give a single player or smaller alliance a chance.

DeletedUser48572

Well said IRGR +rep

Only thing i have to add to your post is that..... because this server's start date landed during the "X-mas event" it took out a lot of the "tactician/strategy" stuff out of it right away when you combine it with the instant buy...(for those smaller player that usually play in speed 1...with no gold..was somewhat different i'm assuming for them this time around) Completely agree with the morale point you made.

but..... been fun so far....good people fun times.....speed one let's you have a bit of a life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

What people don`t understand is that speed have nothing to do with how good alliance is.This game is all about activity and activity and activity!!!
Yes people want to play faster worlds i understand that but all the real tactics are in slower speed because you have to think not once, not twice but more than that before you make your move.You can`t rebuild in speed 1 for 3-4 days if you fail, it is impossible.Does not matter how much gold you have, resources always gonna be a problem.You need to spend insane amount of gold for each city to do that.
Ranga and Prae, you failed to build 7 ww with 30k cities under your command in speed 2 i did that with 3.3k cities in speed 1.
Activity and only activity wins, speed is not important!
You can tell BS to players who does not have a clue and want to have nice built city in 3-4 days but to those who knows how hard is to build that city in 2 weeks you can`t!
And when it comes to tactics there is no one better than us, PERIOD!

DeletedUser44395

Lets not act like Merge was the only coalition makes you look real stupid honestly

You had what Holy, Barbs, Fluffers, Army, Nutters, and a few others i dont remember I was attacked by everyone one of you. yes you were a coalition the SAME size as us just because you didn't work together to build WW is your fault, you all thought you could build faster then us and failed
Did Erik fail in getting the 1k players their 7 of 7 sure, but 700 were simmers that were glad to get a free ride and sit on the rim and collect a trophy didn't work out for them to bad it's a risk they took not like they had a chance without him leading the way.

I Hate WW it's sim city so i left at that time so I don't know what happened during WW and will on every server i play, I will find someone to hand my account to again when the time comes :)

Now can we get over what happened in the past you seem to always bring it up, Sinope was Sinope leave it there or if you feel nostalgic go to that forum and talk all you want :rolleyes:

Speed 1 is not for anyone who wants to be active i will say that this is boring as hell farming all day and barely having enough resources to build 20 LS blah it's great for simmers who want to check in once or twice a day though :)

Also tactics have very little to do with anything line up 70 active players vs 70 active players and things will be pretty even all your doing here is tooting your horn about killer simmers woohoo way to go whos the best player on this server you took a city from?

Im not saying is bad it's a way to grow all the tough guy talk is weak.

Please attack me and take one of my cities

Last edited by a moderator: