Speed 1 Settings (Petition)

• Thread starter DeletedUser46838
  • Start date

DeletedUser46838

Well, it's been 8-9 months since the last speed 1 world, Hermonassa ( that world was found on January 3,2014) so quite a long time ago. A game speed 1 world is long past due.

Reasons:

Game Speed 1: it's been a long time since the last game speed 1 world and game speed 1 worlds allow busier players to still be able to play Grepolis

Unit Speed 1: Although "experienced" players don't like this but we need to slow down the number of new players being conquered. Sorry to say, but there are more new players than experienced.

Morale Off: to compensate the slowness of the world.

Conquest System: Conquest- Again, to compensate for the slowness of the world. Also, more players like to have conquest. A public survey( EN68) has showed conquest is preferred.

Alliance Cap: 137- if the alliance cap is too big, everyone can fit into one alliance. If it's too small, than multiple academies will form. Also why not make a weird number as the alliance cap, right?

For the next world, EN81, please make the next world a game speed 1

DeletedUser22115

This won't happen, just because Daizan got his wishes is because he had a lot of support I doubt you will get too much support for a speed 1 world as its too boring to play

DeletedUser46838

First, it's not like I like speed 1 world. It's been way too long overdue. AND Daizan was probably only lucky.

DeletedUser

only lucky, sureeeee, when a bunch of people who buy gold ask for settings they tend to get them eventually.

as to the reast, new players don't like speed one any more than old players, speed three is actually easier for them once they get to the rim, they can have multiple cities and look cool.

DeletedUser

Yeah...sorry Rock - nobody wants speed 1 >:p It's too slow, how about never releasing a speed 1 ever again?

DeletedUser31639

Yeah...sorry Rock - nobody wants speed 1 >:p It's too slow, how about never releasing a speed 1 ever again?

They should not abolish it.... If you don't like it, don't join it. I'm in my speed 1 world for good reason.

DeletedUser

I support this we should try and give the new players a chance to grow

DeletedUser46075

I support a speed 1 world given my RL responsibilities and work schedule. A few years ago I had a lot of fun on Chi at speed 3, but a lot of change in my day-to-day life has happened since those heydays. I love Grep and want to get into a new world, but just don't have the time to be in faster-paced worlds... There should always be speed 1 worlds offered; albeit at less-frequent intervals. I WISH I had the time to play a speed 3 again.. it just isn't going to happen. I think I probably speak for a lot of other Grep players, even if it isn't the majority. At any rate, petitions are fruitless and unrepresentative, since the majority of Grep players aren't in the forums to voice their opinions. Just sayin'...

DeletedUser44089

At this point in time i support a new world no matter what setting it has.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Speed 1 worlds tend to attract less Gold spending monsters, because Gold buys you speed, so why buy gold to speed up the slowest world?

So it may be a better environment for new players who aren't buying heaps of gold but that might not be better for innogames.

DeletedUser33530

Speed 1 worlds tend to attract less Gold spending monsters, because Gold buys you speed, so why buy gold to speed up the slowest world?

So it may be a better environment for new players who aren't buying heaps of gold but that might not be better for innogames.

The biggest gold user I have ever seen played a speed one actually lol :p.

DeletedUser30490

doubt you need to petition,obviously next world has to be a speed 1

DeletedUser

I like speed 1 & for me it depends on what season it is. I played world speed 4 on Greek servers & that was epic fun. However US servers are very conservative when regarding faster speeds, they refuse to consider anything faster than world speed 3. I am ready for a speed 1 world, bring it on. I think some experienced alliances are waiting on it anyways to battle out & prove which alliance is mightiest.

DeletedUser38224

Your logic is backwards. Players who are crawling in the Slowest world would be more likely to want to speed things up, since it's the Slowest world as you put it.

DeletedUser11165

I think many forget why many of us play speed 1; speed 1 does allow for real life but for me the main challenge is speed 1 makes you place extra value on your units because loosing an entire LS nuke for nothing hurts where as on a speed 3 it matters nothing as you can rebuild in a matter of days without gold.

I prefer speed 1 but speed 2 is just as fine by me but I know many players who prefer speed 1 who were just as combative on a speed 2.

Speed 3 is cowboy grepo to coin another; not for my taste but same as speed 1 is not for many other's tastes.

Speed 1 was the original grepo speed so imo we are certainly due a speed 1 world again and yes Cheater the 2 biggest gold users i have seen ever also prefer speed 1.

For those who want to know one of them had a daily gold limit of 25k (self imposed)...chew that one