speed 1

DeletedUser

this is soooooooooo slow..
ugh.
i mean soooooooooo slow.

what now? i finally attacked today, lost my whole army on 2nd attack, rebuilt like 24 slingers, and lost them again.
i mean, just building the army takes forever too.

i hope you all have active and fun alliance forums like us, or else this land will be pure farm heaven hahaha

DeletedUser

really? how do you know that? speed 4 would be better but i'll be happy with 3.

DeletedUser

Yeah, speed 1 is soooooooooo slow, yesterday I started at a speed 3 world in holland and here on hyperborea and the difference is so big!

DeletedUser

because this is fun land. :) all my friends, and new friends are in our alliance and we're just having fun. the other worlds are serious, it's nice to have a world where we can just relax and have fun.

Right?

DeletedUser

because this is fun land. :) all my friends, and new friends are in our alliance and we're just having fun. the other worlds are serious, it's nice to have a world where we can just relax and have fun.

Right?

exactly why I joined this world, on grepolis NL I have reached every thing you can reach as a player (exept for ever being positioned first), I'm now just having fun here in england :D

DeletedUser

I'm also used to a faster like speed 2 or 4 or even 12 on the beta heroworld :p but I started here to hae fun not for speed :p

DeletedUser

Same, actually the above guy invited me to this world XD

DeletedUser

I think this world has some potential. I joined for some fun and no pressure but it still gives you the option to show how good your attacking skills are.

I hope to drop some serious ABP in this world. mwaaaa

DeletedUser30092

What is speed 4 world? I have never seen an English speed 4 world.

DeletedUser

Would have been nicer if it would be higher speed world ,but as world just for fun its okay :)

DeletedUser

I dislike speed 1 worlds, they are really tedious.

But, for a non-conquest world, the speed really, hardly matters to be honest

DeletedUser

works for me.. just taking a really long time to build.. need to have a good alliance to have fun in the forums, otherwise you'll be doomed with boredom.

DeletedUser

yah know, if this is a training world, shouldn't it be a really fast speed so that you can get your practice in with using less time out of your real worlds?

DeletedUser11965

This is speed 1 so people can take their time to learn.