Speed 1

• Thread starter DeletedUser31161
  • Start date

DeletedUser31161

This world is another fail. Anyone with sense can see that. another speed 1, the unit speed 3 thats ok, alliance 130! :Angry: Everyone can see whats going to happen. The failures from Sparta (Noobs, MRA, Kanga) are going to come here and make a new MRA and try to start over. Im deffinently gonna join :pro::D

DeletedUser31161

Because thats for people with no life. 1 way to slow 2 just right 3 no life

DeletedUser

Jeez stop complaining. You're like a spoiled child at Christmas.

DeletedUser

This world is another fail. Anyone with sense can see that. another speed 1, the unit speed 3 thats ok, alliance 130! :Angry: Everyone can see whats going to happen. The failures from Sparta (Noobs, MRA, Kanga) are going to come here and make a new MRA and try to start over. Im deffinently gonna join :pro::D
Here.

DeletedUser

Pingu is just a troll. I loathe to admit it but he does have a point about speed 1 worlds. There are way too many of them in my opinion. Though it's ironic that Pingu talks about noobs :D

DeletedUser31161

for a while had some neg reps but then i started to do my newspaper. thisspartan are you going to join this speed 1 prison

DeletedUser

Kanga fails as a mod, but he's not anymore so he's cool again :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*Calling Kanga.... yes, huh he did say that... Kanga comes over and attacks Strikehard :D*

DeletedUser

Kanga has the chance, we're both inactive on Actium lawl.