speed 2 conquest premade (24f)

DeletedUser

Hey guys, this has been in the pipeline since December last year, but only now have myself and my fellow leader decided to open it up for anyone to apply for. This alliance does not currently have a name, but it is based on Two for Flinching which was the 2nd ranked allaince in Athens before the founder disbanded it. A group of the players (myslef included) decided that we would try to resurrect it on a new world. We were planning on launching this in septemberish, but have decided to bring the date forward.

This alliance will be based on teamwork, communication and activity. We would prefer team players over point whores.

Settings we want:
Speed 2
conquest

Please note: I am aware that Pella has just been released and it has these settings, however im crossing my fingers that another world with these settings will be released in a month or two.

Confirmed Member List:
Jonorocks1 (founder)
Elpistolero4528 (founder)
Spartavan
Lickmypark
Kayfon
Rapscallion
Triple P
Ipazzi6
Nivar
Ellevol
Onemeangreenbean
oskarghost96
Rgraff
Hagop Abroumian
Mattr130
Rickiesr
Billyr
jorisva1
The Mighty ZEUZ
VisionarySine

We are joining Rhethymnos, Direction NE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To apply, please fill out the form below.

Ign:
Past worlds:
Do you use Skype:
Why we should accept you:

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to pick and choose who is accepted. I am not looking predominately at stats. I do not think grepostats represents who the good players are so i will not look there.

DeletedUser

Ah the hard work of mailing everyone back to Grepolis. Also the name MUST not change. I would also like to get my old position back :p my leader position.

DeletedUser

Haha we will see hagop. Als you better ask freak if you want us to us the name :p

DeletedUser19042

hey
I'm might be in

Ign: RTSgamer2010
Past worlds: Zeta, Theta, Achillis, Knossos, Pella
Do you use Skype: YESSSS
Why we should accept you: Because I know you from Theta and want to be in your alliance. :p
No specific reasons. :p

DeletedUser

Stop spamming my thread :p Evil ex-mod :D Yea i agree with you about Bean though.

DeletedUser

So is your premade going to join the rim of Pella, or another world?

DeletedUser

The next speed 2 conquest world. Some of our members are already playing Pella.

DeletedUser

We will most likely be joining one of the two new worlds, if one is speed 2+ conquest, so be ready. As soon as we know if we are joining or not i will send a PM with instructions. Oh, and spyder, we are going NE in case you want to be our farms :p

DeletedUser18825

We could farm your whole alliance with a frikkin' goat.

But, sadly, we are going SE already.

DeletedUser

If you want to farm that much I invite you and jonno to my back yard. You can farm as much as you want and make me some fruits ad vegetables.

DeletedUser

we WILL be joining the revolt world (whatever's the name) I confirmed with Jonnorocks. A MM will be sent shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got the mail.

INGN:The Mighty ZEUZ,Ladywind,Pete01.
Pass worlds:Eta,Lambda,epsilon,delphi and athens is were i put time in.
Do you use skype:no - chatzy.
Why should we let you in:Because i am freakin awesome and jono has been blabbing my ear off about this for months :p

DeletedUser

haha yea ZEUZ sorry :p Your definitely in. A link will be put up once the world is opened.

DeletedUser

I will be waiting for it to open so i will ber one of first in.

DeletedUser

Yeah founding cause I will be online at that time unlike jonno