Speed Up

DeletedUser

You guys need to speed this world up a bit more. I mean it will take more than a week to build just 600 swords never mind trying to fill about 2.5k pop :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Haha but talking serious i seen a post saying that you will get rimmed quicker that actually build troops :rolleyes: and i totally agree with that it will take month if not longer to build just 1 nuke :rolleyes::Angry:

DeletedUser6029

wellll, in all seriousness....it may turn out ok. Each world is different with different dynamics...who knows. It may or may not suck, why not enjoy the spam while we find out :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Our boards are most entertaining
OR while your waiting...try and beat Pengu on pacman.

DeletedUser

It's speed 1, and that's how it is.

Some people can only play on speed 1

DeletedUser18132

I prefer speed one since I can't be on the computer 24/7, only 23 hours. :(:(:(:(

DeletedUser

Upgrade

Yeah can Grepolis Upgrade Omega To World speed of :2 because its really bad if you don't i maybe won't play GREPOLIS ANYMORE. If you are looking for a alliance search for Temporal Distortion 2

DeletedUser6029

Look Gibbo has been back less than a week and other than starting in the wrong direction ;)

He is showing his usual wisdom. Seriously people...chillax...you can always quit this world if you don't like it.

DeletedUser

I am only on for about 3-4 hours on the weekdays so I don't have that much time. I really liked this speed because I don't need to catch up. Except on Spam!

DeletedUser

I am only on for about 3-4 hours on the weekdays so I don't have that much time.

What?
Tommy's City is evolving...

Grepolis%2BTown%2B-%2BTheater%2BAnd%2BTrade%2BOffice.jpg

Congratulations! Tommy's City has evolved into a Farm!

Gt-Todber-Farm-400.jpg