Milkarat

Chiliarch
Speed 6/6 Conquest
No Gold
No Event
No Rocks
No Morale
Just pure manliness.

Just make this happen and see what the community does. I think it would be liked by many.

Maddox8

Hoplite
Speed 6/6 Conquest
No Gold
No Event
No Rocks
No Morale
Just pure manliness.

Just make this happen and see what the community does. I think it would be liked by many.
It's not interesting. After a period of almost 3 months of playing, I noticed that on the international server, players are dwindling in any world that opens up and does not become competitive at all.

BLG-CH

Phrourach
Speed 6/6 Conquest
No Gold
No Event
No Rocks
No Morale
Just pure manliness.

How about.
A set amount of gold for everyone. maybe every month you get some gold. It's still an important game.

BLG-CH

Phrourach
why you think inno would open this when there no money to be made
The world might attract many new and old players which then stay for other worlds which in return generates more money over the long term, the only way you know if that will work is if you try. Also there could be a gold entry fee. Or many other ideas for inno to make it worth for them.

Not to sound mean, but if you gotta include no gold in it, you might as well not suggest the idea. Inno will never just release a world without gold.

jack9r9

Hipparchus
Not to sound mean, but if you gotta include no gold in it, you might as well not suggest the idea. Inno will never just release a world without gold.
What if it required a 500 gold entry or something? I know it's not likely but we can dream- it probably would actually benefit Inno in the long run like BLG said.

What if it required a 500 gold entry or something? I know it's not likely but we can dream- it probably would actually benefit Inno in the long run like BLG said.

That wouldn't even cover the cost of maintenance. You assume that 10k players touch an EN world at some point. Not even all at once. The overwhelming majority are free players. They likely wouldn't play in a pay wall. So you're left with the core group. Of those players, there's only a niche demand for a 6/6. Then you consider that gold use isn't an option, that'll phase out some key players, which will phase out other players who want to play with their friends. Suddenly, you have a server with less than 1k players.

jack9r9

Hipparchus
That wouldn't even cover the cost of maintenance. You assume that 10k players touch an EN world at some point. Not even all at once. The overwhelming majority are free players. They likely wouldn't play in a pay wall. So you're left with the core group. Of those players, there's only a niche demand for a 6/6. Then you consider that gold use isn't an option, that'll phase out some key players, which will phase out other players who want to play with their friends. Suddenly, you have a server with less than 1k players.
Fair enough, you're definitely right. It's not even 10k touching a server now, more like less than 3k. I still like the idea, maybe you could do gold allowed but not for building completion/recruitment completion. Obviously that's a big money maker but they could make up for it with still having an entry cost, extra events or something.

just saw the post was no event, i don't think that would work either. def at least needs events + some gold spending allowed to be worth it for inno

Last edited:

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Not gonna get new players in if you force them to play vs golders. What is left of the old crews are those that gold or play with golders. Obviously this doesnt net a huge income boost for inno.... That is not the point. Sure they are down some money for a bit, but the chances the world allows for new players to drop in and learn something and its fast enough they have stuff to do all the time so they stay into it. By the end of the server or even just a month into it they develop an interest to play more... That is when they have the option of dropping into a normal world and are exposed to the gold system.

You will all repeat what everyone else says... No money for inno = no chance... The thing is... This is money for inno it is just longer term. Not a get rich quit stint. But go ahead and keep saying that.

Clas17

Hipparchus
Do we have any idea when a new fast coquest world (speed 4 or greater) will start?

I don't think no gold world makes sense for Inno.

Also in other servers there are special worlds in which players vote on the speed, morale etc before it is opened. Does that happen here as well?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We do try to run polls for settings but usually only when we have enough advance notice for the release of the world that the poll can last for more than a couple of days to give everyone a chance to vote. We also try to make sure if we are running a poll that we have enough options available to vote on. So if the world has to have a bunch of certain settings like it has to be one type of endgame and has to be conquest as well as a slower world we usually won't run a poll for just the unit speed, alliance cap, BP, etc. If we get enough notice for the next world's release we can certainly try for a poll as it should be one we can get a bunch of different settings options for.

As for the really high speed worlds like speed 50, those won't likely happen again due to how the game has changed over time with regards to the amount of information the servers have to process. Those much higher speeds can't handle all the increased actions and information that is now in the game.

bugeyes10

Phrourach
As for the really high speed worlds like speed 50, those won't likely happen again due to how the game has changed over time with regards to the amount of information the servers have to process. Those much higher speeds can't handle all the increased actions and information that is now in the game.
Speed 50 sure too fast but like what about a speed 10/speed 15 world? A world that's over in a week or two sounds great to me