Passed Spell Icon in trade window (premium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12512

Proposal:
I'd like to see little icon indicators that tell me what spells are active in my cities when I am in the trade screen similar to how it does it in the troops screen. (with premium) as I think this would be more useful.

Have you Checked the 'Do not suggest list/previously suggested ideas' in the 'Archive'
Yes

Reason:
Game enhancing. At a glance it would let me know/remember what city I should be sending resources too...teh one with teh active troop/navy building spells

Details:
Explained in proposal

Visual Aids:
meh, for those of you that have ever looked at the troop overview screen in premium you will know what I mean.

Balance:
N/A

Abuse Prevention:
N/A

Summary:
Simple Enhancement. - Could even be implmented in 1.26 worlds....

DeletedUser

would u be thinking of something like this ?

unled123w.jpg

if so then i agree with this

if not . . . please explain it a little more

thread moved to minor

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12512

i can't see the image P Any chance you can load it on photobucket?

DeletedUser12512

i can see it, that looks like 2.x to me, i was hoping for the improvement in 1.26 worlds but yes, thats basically it, when i go into the premium trade window, and can see all my cities, id like the little spell icon showing what cities have active spells on them atm.

Just like your little image, and just like they do in the premium troop overview window

DeletedUser

I dont use that feature so it wouldnt affect me. If its not a large change and wont affect people Im for it.

DeletedUser32174

I think this is a great idea but since it was first posted here in 2010 and nothing done about it I'm guessing nothing will be done about it......too bad as it would be a big help when moving a bunch of resources around when rebuilding troops/fleets So being optimistic, could we please give this some more thought. It sure wouldn't take much to do in terms of programming

DeletedUser32174

yes phoenixavier ....exactly as your image shows. it would be a whole lot more useful showing there than in the city overview.

DeletedUser

This finally got through :eek: I posted in here like 2 yrs ago and it didn't get through. At least it is through now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.