Spider Monkeys

DeletedUser25074

Ok ladies and gents SM are a well known alliance on Olympia and so many of you have been turned down for recruitment for various reasons which i have explained in every PM ;)

So heres the thing. WW is fast approaching and to mix things up a little we are recruiting spies in any and all alliances.

Anyone willing to become a good little SM spy will be granted the crown when we take 7 wonders. This is obviously the aim of every world and every other alliance thats in the know knows that SM are 1 of the top contenders for it.

To top it off any and all spies will be granted amnesty from any and all future SM OP's for as long as you remain a useful spy.

If your a REALLY good spy then we will even assist with supporting you where we can.

If any potential spies are interested then just drop me a Pm in game and ill get back to you asap. Dont worry if i turn you down as a spy it shall remain between us i will not inform your alliance leaders of your misdeeds :D

Looking forward to hearing from you

Joe

DeletedUser

Oh, this is a wonderful idea.

I'll tell you what, let me join SM & I'll help you with all sorts of wonderful things & provide you with wonderful information.

I'd be glad to join such an honorable & upstanding alliance such as yours.

I like the way that you play with the utmost and distinguished fair-play.

I like also the way that you need not have to stoop to low levels of game-play to achieve your means - you are to be commended for this.

Good job!

It would be good to be a part of your alliance.

So, may I join too? plz? pretty please with sugar on top?

;)

DeletedUser

Go on then I'll be your spy, just remember that everything I say is the gospel truth and you must act on it ;0)

DeletedUser

my 1st bit of info (as a spy) is that bR32uno is trying to join ATOMIC and is willing to convert all his cities to Fire ship production.

DeletedUser

sure we can bring him in with founder rights. Ill send the invite as soon as i see proof of those 47 FS cities

DeletedUser

idk whos up the rim, there are some enigma members up the rim that wouldnt mind the bp...throw it at them