Spider's This -N- That

DeletedUser

Starting to clutter up other people's threads with my graphics, so I thought I would start a new thread with some of my work... Hope you enjoy! :)

My own Sigs and stuff:

spider66sig.png

newspider66sig-1.png

smallspider66sig.png

Spider66AV.png

CoA:
PhoenixCoA2.png

Sigs/avatars I have done for others:

Blazeysig2-1.png

BlazeyAvy-1.png

Katarasig.png

legosig.png

Risensig.png

Misc.

beachcontest3.png

300sig-1.png

stairway.png

DeletedUser

:O

you know what would be epic?

Carf vs. spider in an awesome sig battle! :D

anyways, nice sigs :)

DeletedUser

nah... I don't want to compete with anyone. Everyone has their own style. As long as the people I make them for are happy, then I am happy.

DeletedUser

I love your sig logo with your name on, it is an ingenius way to get credit and making it cool. And your sigs are awsome :)

DeletedUser

a few new things...

RisenAvy-1.png

darthvavy.png

DarthV.png

And playing with eyes ;)

snakeeys.png

angelina.png

eye.png

eye1.png

DeletedUser

Spider... this is awesome work!! Love the sig you made for blazey and the first picture where you changed the woman with the shawl's eyes.

DeletedUser

The linked picture was...meh... hope you don't mind I substituted the image. If you don't like it I will see what I can do with the other one.

edit: image removed

if you already have someone working on a sig then DON"T ask another person to work on one for you too...that is just rude.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that one looks awesome spider. I hope he doesn't want it changed out.

Lol I just got a request from someone to do a graveyard scene.

DeletedUser

Could you make a 500x100 Sig with a Greek Poseidon theme.. Primary Text, OrangeOpti, Secondary Text - Politics and Propoganda Man

DeletedUser

I am sorry but, due to changing schedule, I am not taking requests at this time. Please ask one of the other sig makers here in the forum.

Thanks,
Spider66