Spies - debate

DeletedUser

kyla, you will NEVER understand the reasons behind why you were not included in the discussions to leave BP behind. Your ego prevents understanding of the basic principles of the game. There can only be ONE alliance that wins. When the discussions that you (as founder of BP) authorized the leaders of BP (that you appointed) to have with SR to facilitate a merger to create one alliance happened, you refused to consider that BP had to go. It did not matter if we merged into them or if they merged into us, in the end it was going to be something new. A part of that meant a new name and and new identity. YOU refused to allow that. Your only support was darko. The MM that was sent to the membership made this clear and that the council was ready to move on with or without you. YOU chose to abandon players that had made BP what it was and side with WDS for the end game. None of us forced your hand, we would have welcomed you had you chosen to join us. That you have held this grudge for this long is not healthy. It is just a game.

NO ONE has blamed WDS, it's members or it's leaders, with one exception, for this turn in the game. This is about the inherent fairness of a single act, by a single person. I find it very interesting that darko or LN has not spoken up. I think we all know why that is.

DeletedUser

Lets me get the facts straight.

Kyla and LN founded an alliance that fought through wars with Olympus/SteamRollers/Wine Dark Sea. Merged and took over olympus and continued to fight Wine Dark Sea. LN was banned and Kyla now the original founder asked his council to negociate the terms of merger with SR but was of that thing that Blunt Posse does not loose its identity. Both both Steamrollers(I liked that name btw) and Leaders of Blunt Posse wanted a new identity, so left original founder hanging high and dry and went over and created new alliance and expected for kyla to come to them asking to be taken in. RIGHT?

Does anyone else see the anything wrong with this?

I remember when Illender Elite was in negotiations with both Blunt Posse and Illuminati for a possible merger they had the courtesy of informaing founder of Illenders Elite who was now in Blunt Posse that the negotiations with Blunt Posse was going nowhere and that they were merging with Illuminati before the decision was made known to all. Even than when the leader and majority of members went to Illuminati all the members were given a choice to decide on their own of whom they would like to join. Some went on to Blunt Posse and were as far as i know good solders on their frontlines.

And that is how things should have been. kyla should have been given a choice to be able to take his players with him if he was not happy giving up his name of the alliance. The transaction should have been smooth and not the way it was done. You can say he was hard headed but that was his alliance and he had a right to be possessive about it.

Telling Wine Dark Sea did wrong to bring in Kyla into their fold and also using this situation to their advantage is like telling to play a war game but do not use weakness of your enemy to your advantage. Thats just like a child to blame the situation for his weakness.

(note that i used full names here because they deserve to be names in full and have helped shape up the history in heriklion)

DeletedUser

spodamemnon, you have the basics of the facts correct. However, you have oversimplified the discussions that brought about the end of BP and the circumstances under which players left. The decision for players to leave BP for a new alliance was not kyla's, but given to each individual in the alliance. There were those that chose to stay with kyla. There were those that chose to leave for other alliances. And there were those that left the game completely. NO ONE expected kyla to come begging us for membership in the new alliance, nor do any of us blame him for joining WDS. And no one blames WDS for taking him in. Under the circumstances, I applaud WDS for taking him in and would have done the same if I were leading an enemy alliance.

Clearly, you have missed the entire point of this discussion. kyla was not the reason why this thread became active again. The sabotage of WW by darko/LN/whoever he is went so far beyond the realm of spying that this discussion was started again. The fact that we have not heard from him in this forum to defend himself is out of character for LN and all of the rest of this is simply distraction from the fact that this act has taken the fun out of the game for both sides, because TL cannot win after this act and WDS will never know if they could have won in a fair contest.

DeletedUser

YOU chose to abandon players that had made BP what it was and side with WDS for the end game. None of us forced your hand, we would have welcomed you had you chosen to join us. That you have held this grudge for this long is not healthy. It is just a game.

This statement looks completly different that what you say. I know Kyla is not the reason for this post to be active again,But the act by darko is connected accoding to him with this act of leaders of Blunt Posse going behind back of founders and takeing players with them. That became the foundation for darko's episode.

About winning fair Wine Dark Sea has won it (if its won{ its won now}) fair and square. They used all the tools at their disposal and played to win this world. World wonder stage is not the the final criteria its just the end. Remember Wine Dark Sea was the biggest alliance by far throughout the history of Heriklion. atleast as far as I remember. You cannot remain at the top throughout without top fighters, top managements. They were superior till the end and anyone looking at stats will say that. Seven wonder was just a stage of the game and nothing else. at that stage in the start maybe you guys did pull yourself togeather somewhat better than Wine dark Sea but to claim you were better than them is gross understatement. See the stats in grepostats. show me one stats which says The Law and The Order were better than Wine Dark Sea and Illuminati. One single stat is enough. Did you guys conquer more cities from us than we did from you. NO. Did you guys grow more faster than we did? NO.

So did darko played fair with you guys maybe not, But did you guys play fair with darko? And as told to you how could you have elevated someone with those stats to leadership is beyond understandings. So do not blame this entirely on him. There was a gross mistake by your leaders too in the matter and they are hiding this by putting balme on kyla/darko. And than saying this is just a game remember well thats a unique way of saying what we did wrong is game but what you did wrong is not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42956

stepping in to just add my two cents worth in here. If one has to cheat to win, by whatever means, be it sabotaging the monuments, then I feel sorry for the lot who won it. And, it was the only way WDS was going to win the world as they was getting beat within the monument building.
But, as within all things, and a quote from ItsOliver from back in the early stages of this game, the monuments don't mean anything its the war and how long you can prolong it to where the monuments dont mean nothing and the top alliance controls everything.
Well I guess the monuments meant something, as it took a sabotage of them to win everything *LOL*

Anyways, its over with and they have no-one left to fight but the ghost that haunt the citys of the true alliance that stood against them.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to clarify something since i think not many people understand the situation about what really happened. At some point approx. a year ago, i started losing interest in the game, but i remained active for the sake of the alliance. BP already had problems with overtaking cities of those who previously left the game so i didn't want to make it even worse. When Lucifer's Nephew left (if i recall corectly), he wanted to get back in the game as soon as possible with someone else's account so he didn't have to start all over again. It was either me, or him, who suggested to the other one about this idea. We both agreed, and this played out very fast, where i gave him up my password and told him to change it as soon as possible, so i know after failed login that he successfully took over the account. It is possible that i didn't post anything about this on the alliance forum, since again, it played out pretty quickly. I thought LN would clarify what happened to the others in Blunt Posse.
Anyway, i just wanted to clear my name of any accusations. I never in any way double-crossed BP or anything similar. MKM3917, i really wanted to play the game until the end (i told that once to darren briggs while we were still in Legio IX), but i guess i was too tired to go on. I was occasionally checking up grepostats every few months since i left to see how things are developing, and i found it strange when The Order and The Law disbanded, so that was the reason i checked up the forums trying to find about what happened.

Edit: Just to clarify, when i left, it was BP, SR and Olympus VS WDS, illuminati. I also never spoke to kyla-lex about anything he wrote in the previous post (we rarely communicated at all). If he did spoke to someone, then it was LN.

Edit: I feel really horrible right now... My dumb decision to give account to LN, and him giving it to mcdon afterwards, directly affected the outcome of this world. I guess shutting down the account when i left, would have been a better decision. It was a very dirty move by mcdon (or whoever controlled my account in the end), and i hope it was worth it to ruin everyone's experience and spent time in this game like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^^^^^

And THIS is the words of the REAL DARKOBLADE! Thank you, my friend, for speaking up.