spies : please post screenshots of active players in golgi who ever were spies

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
90872fd29f2f2e608e7a853d69a9eeb3.png

DeletedUser42792

amazing erik-- Pot calling the kettle black ? what is a spy without the handler....lol... i am hoping that a mod will do to this thread what should be done....maybe we will all get lucky and this will all go away quickly...for the rest of you...i would do my best to ignore it...this whole thread is beneath you my friend...i would hope you come to your senses soon.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
amazing erik-- Pot calling the kettle black ? what is a spy without the handler....lol... i am hoping that a mod will do to this thread what should be done....maybe we will all get lucky and this will all go away quickly...for the rest of you...i would do my best to ignore it...this whole thread is beneath you my friend...i would hope you come to your senses soon.

please stay on topic, please only post screenshots from spies.
But to answer your question, I only find out at golgi Ava spied for us, as you are aware i was the whole WW period in Vacaton Mode.
Ava spied for the active leaders who were not in Vacation Mode, and were leading the WW race.

Hell house and Poopstan, yes yourself !

Good try to safe Ava, and therefor your own face afterall its your own co founderoverhere you spied on, it must be difficult situation for you.

I am unsure why your opinion is to delete this, in the past so many spies were burned on the cross, now when its your own spy and buddy we must not name names....

Isnt beeing a spy , or using spies part of the game , it always has been....

unsure why now all the sudden we need to sensor names.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48444

Erik my love I didn't spy for you I fed you false information for months, I helped trap one of your spies, and I turned against you after what you did to my RL friend but you know what none of that matters what matters is you are so fixated on something no one cares about. I will MM my alliance right now and tell them I was a spy in sinope. I'll explain the circumstances which lead me to becoming a spy and then I will put a vote in the forum and see if they want me to step down for something I did over a year ago.

Because you know what I highly doubt the events of a year ago when I was still only a teenager really matter to any of them, making mistakes is part of growing up for most people we learn by them. Obviously you are not one of those people. You keep going and going and you know what it DOESN'T MATTER. Jesus Christ Erik (I apologise for taking the lords name in vain) but grow up already.

I didn't spy for merge and further more I ghosted half way through WW's and took over Kelethos account for a bit, I was happy doing that being in fluffers made me 10 times happier even if it was just for a week then I was in merge for 6 months! I met a lot of wonderful people in Merge thanks to my darling Bandika and made a lot of friends that I still cherish now and who all know about what happened in Merge (sorry for throwing you under the bus baby) Mark knew I was handing information to Fluffers for months while we were still in merge he didnt care even then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No need dear,you just lied by saying you were furnishing false info.
You will sell the rank and file your version lol
And of course Tenn will say she is right,since of course he knows better then those who were there lol

And no,you did not ghost half way through ww.
Your name is in the Hall of Fame lol
Official proof you were fully alive during ww race.
You quit months after me.
And I quit a couple of days after we race , lol

DeletedUser48444

I quit before Erik did and after you which is half way through WW's yes I got the 4 but I didn't stick around long. Know what really gets me about this Nisee Boo? Bandika told Erik everything would go south if he went through with this and in the end Erik "rimmed" him for it, then bosted that bloody awful PnP and then it went wrong like he said it would. You threw out the only person I had in Sinope that I was happy with and expected me to be a good little girlie? I swapped sides and I can find you 100 different bits of proof that I was certainly passing on false info as well as passing on right info to Fluffers, heck I even still have the WW's stats pictures in my drop box!

But again it doesn't matter, Nisa you I'm sure did things when you were young that you regretted or that you knew were wrong, its part of growing up.

You two need to move on because it doesn't matter who you were in the past all that matters is who you are now.

DeletedUser

So Ava,you lied poopstan too?

Thanks Baudin for cleaning the thread.

DeletedUser51759

Simmers unite !!! Hall of shame in sinope ! How to win WW race by cuddling !

You were just too weak to defend your WW islands lol !