Spies

DeletedUser

even completely loyal spies can be deliberately disinformed, so that invalidates the argument.

DeletedUser6983

But a most loyal is too much. The other alliance will know something is up. Gotta send someone you can trust and know they will tell the truth. But it cant be there best or biggest member. Has to be a regular guy.

DeletedUser

they may be telling the what they think is the truth, but equally it could be a ruse...

DeletedUser10081

so if a spy tells wrong info they will think that he has betrayed them

DeletedUser

if they don't find out then they are not paying attention to their spies in the first place which is the fault of the leadership doing the employing, therefore the spy isn't actually doing anything useful whether or not the information is valid.

DeletedUser6983

I never liked spies. I just like to take down alliances without an inside view. Cause then you know what will happen next. I like surprises :)

DeletedUser10081

haha the first time yes the second time my loyalty to my alliance was slowly dissapearing. they soon stoped respecting me and nicknamed me he-who-must-not-be-named

DeletedUser

lol no spy has true loyAlty to his sponsors...it is a mercenary trade, and the only person a true spy has loyalty to is himself.

DeletedUser1405

The best way to use a spy is to send in 2 and use one to get info while the other one varifies it. As i said if you use family members or long time friends you have no worry about them turning on you.
I have plenty of friends but very rarely use them.
Its not worth it, unless you are destroying an alliance from the inside which can be done with badly led alliances.

DeletedUser

it can also be done with well led alliances... In such a situation it is one mind against another, but that is not espionage, that is under the sabotage setting... then there is external and internal sabotage etc...

nuff on that topic...

the point of flat disinformation is no matter who is the spy or how many you have, the wrong info is passed by all spies...

DeletedUser1405

Spies can only be gauged on the info they provide, generally this is very little. This is why i dont use them that often.
We have our fair share of spies im sure just as everyone else has, but we have a way round this in using a chat with invited members only, and yes the people planning are trusted implicitly in there.