Sport jokes

DeletedUser

Does anyone know some sport jokes???????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

jokes
for example:
What does Nadal know how to do and Djokovic doesn't?
To lose

DeletedUser17045

Yeh. Chelsea.

Well done. HAHAHAHA!

I got one....

"A guy comes walking into a bar with a little turtle in his hand. The turtle's one eye is black and blue, two of his legs are bandaged, and his whole shell is taped together with duct tape.

The bartender asks the man, "What's wrong with your turtle?"

"Nothing," the man responds, "This turtle is very fast. Take your dog and
let him stand at the end of the bar. Then go and stand at the other end of
the room and call your dog. I'll bet you $500 that before your dog reaches
you, my turtle will be there."

So the bartender, thinking it's an easy $500, agrees. He goes to the other side of the bar, and on the count of three calls his dog.

Suddenly the guy picks up his turtle and throws it across the room, narrowly missing the bartender, and smashing into the wall.

"Told you it'll be there before your dog."

DeletedUser17045

Well, from analsying my joke, the turtle has been banadaged etc, thus it would seem that it is quite a durable turtle. Perhaps it survived? ;)

DeletedUser

What happens when a CheezeHead read my post?

He will press the button above

DeletedUser17045

Perhaps I pressed it. Perhaps, I didn't.

Who are you to say that I did? ;) And who has any proof?!?!?!

**Waits for Osl to come in and like, show some proof of solid evidence that has not been tampered in any way, shape or form **

OR, PERHAPS, THE TURTLE IS INDESTRUCTIBLE! IT'S A NINJA TURTLE! WHERE'S GIBOWOW?!?!?!

DeletedUser

Perhaps I pressed it. Perhaps, I didn't.

Who are you to say that I did? ;) And who has any proof?!?!?!

**Waits for Osl to come in and like, show some proof of solid evidence that has not been tampered in any way, shape or form **

OR, PERHAPS, THE TURTLE IS INDESTRUCTIBLE! IT'S A NINJA TURTLE! WHERE'S GIBOWOW?!?!?!

Hehe ;)

DeletedUser

Here's a noter one:

People learn from their mistakes
Novak Djokovic didn't learn anything this year

DeletedUser

Ryan Giggs today admitted to suffering from homesickness, saying that even though he's happy in Manchester, he does Miss Wales occasionally!

DeletedUser13495

Q: What do you call 30 millionares sitting around a TV watching the Stanley Cup Playoffs?
A: The Montreal Canadiens.

Q: How do you keep the Montreal Canadiens out of your front yard?
A: Put a goal in it.

DeletedUser5554

i got one what do you call 32 men sitting around a tv watching the superbowl? the new york jets.

what do environmentalists and the baltimore ravens kicker have in common? they both miss their goals because they are too far left (;

DeletedUser

England's 2012 Euro squad have been complaining that their black players have been the victims of a serious of racist abuse, the manager has released a statement which read.............

Regarding the sickening and unacceptable treatment of some of the players in our team I have been left with no choice but to ask John Terry to stop or I will be forced to send him home.

Aicy

Strategos
John Terry has said he'll walk off the pitch if he hears any racist chanting at Euro 2012.

He'd rather be in the stands, joining in.