Inactive Topic Spotting Targets

DeletedUser

Proposal:

I would like to propose an easier way to see targeted cities on the map.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
No/No

Reason:
As everyone knows we all choose future targets. But how can we mark them on the map? Well there is the option to save an area or color the the player so you have it stand out but thats not really to helpful. So what my idea is about is to have like a cross thing just like in the grepo advert:

(Go to 20 sec mark)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TkGmj1DUX0

Details:

Put a cross on the city you wish to be your future target so when you zoom out of the map it s a lot easier yo see

Visual Aids:

Non. Sorry

Balance:

Wont change the balance of the game.

Abuse Prevention:
This won't abuse anything.

Summary:

Make it easier to see your future targets than looking for a specific dot.

DeletedUser

I told you to post this in my thread not IN A NEW THREAD!!! (facepalm)

DeletedUser

Or we could have an option to change the color of the selected CITY, as only alliance and player can be changed atm. Simpler coding as well

DeletedUser

i have not seen that commercial for grepolis . . . i quite like it :D makes the game look realle good

i am also for this idea, i think the "city marker" is a good way to mark the city without complicating things

i am moving this to improvements :)

please continue to collaborate on this idea

DeletedUser

i have not seen that commercial for grepolis . . . i quite like it :D makes the game look realle good

i am also for this idea, i think the "city marker" is a good way to mark the city without complicating things

i am moving this to improvements :)

please continue to collaborate on this idea

For this to happen we need more people posting. But it seems otherwise so far :(

DeletedUser

Yeah why not...... Can we also get some other marks too??? Like circles triangles squares (for other markings).

DeletedUser19043

I agree. I always have to go on to rankings, search for the player, look for a city nearby worth conquering, etc. I spend about an hour looking for the right city from a certain player

DeletedUser17103

i always mark all of my targets white so i can see what is close to me at poohbearfish :) this is good but i think handofatlas' point is very good and is more smipler then this idea of the crosses but its still an ok version :)
and definatly thumbs up to ad :D very good

DeletedUser31931

This was a good idea, but with the Reservations additions, I believe that this is not needed.