Spqr

DeletedUser

This is the alliance of SPQR and we are recruiting people in Oceans 44,54, and 55 and above 400 points. Besides those small requirements, the only thing that we ask is to be active in the alliance. If you would like to be a part of our alliance or would like details on the alliance then message me in-game at Gorland1.

Happy Hunting :Angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

:pro:....NOT ROME

Good luck in your 3-ocean conquest.

DeletedUser

Thanks and I hope we can get a coalition together in order to maintain order in the areas. Just have to wait and see how it all turns out.

DeletedUser

Maybe coalition was the wrong term...more like a system of alliances to hold the area would have sufficed better.

DeletedUser

Ya... A coalition is a group of people who come together against a common enemy.

DeletedUser

Well the common enemy is usually everyone not in allied pacts. Everyone is a potential enemy until a diplomatic relation is reached and nobody decides to make others unhappy and break it.

DeletedUser25534

I'd just focus on one ocean before thoughts of ruling more than one come about, but what do I know. Another helpful pointer, might be to change the name. Pretty much every world has an alliance named SPQR...and I haven't seen one do too well. I think that gets some people thinking, "oh no, here we go again." Think originality and flavor and all that good stuff.

Oh and add some cool info to this post. Tell us why we should join you over the others. What makes you different? Oh and when you recruit, send a message please. Other than that, cool. Best of luck.

DeletedUser

I'd just focus on one ocean before thoughts of ruling more than one come about, but what do I know. Another helpful pointer, might be to change the name. Pretty much every world has an alliance named SPQR...and I haven't seen one do too well. I think that gets some people thinking, "oh no, here we go again." Think originality and flavor and all that good stuff.

Oh and add some cool info to this post. Tell us why we should join you over the others. What makes you different? Oh and when you recruit, send a message please. Other than that, cool. Best of luck.

Thank you for the pointers. This is actually my first world that I have played on in quite a while. Sending a message to someone you are trying to recruit is almost a given for any recruiter not being nooby. I would never accept an invite without some form of a written response. Some people still don't get the basics right...

DeletedUser

Disregard this thread as we are now merged into the Brothers of Truth.