Pnp Spy Games

DeletedUser

I would like to start off by saying, war between ATTK and the Tiny Teddies has officially been declared.

How it started is a very long, and very complicated story, that even I have a hard time following at some points. But I will try to explain in full detail. Cheezehead, hold onto your butt.

The very beginning, started with a NAP that Phears had gotten with the teddies, it went like this

Cheezehead said:
Alright, we can set up a NAP. It'll be under my conditions.

- None of your members attack my members. This also applies to my members.
- You will not pursue interest with ROMANS or Templar Knights. We will deal with them.
- From the date we agree upon it will be accepted that they may not take in any player that was previously apart of any alliance we state in advance as they will be clasified as a refugee and such act will mean war.
- This NAP will be discussed and agreed upon every two weeks starting from the time we agree upon it.

Note: this offer lasts for one day.

Those are my conditions.

CheezeHead.

After I had a quick discussion with phears about how this was the worst possible thing our alliance could do, we agreed to break it, which I personally did. You can ask the 4 teddies on my island, they'll tell you just how much I broke. So the fighting was back on, nothing too serious though, no conquers.

That is until Wicked Anti came into the picture. Hopefully, here is when Cheezehead reads his name and falls off his chair. you see, I had been talking to Antioch for some time before he had joined my alliance. We were very similar, in some creepy ways I would rather not mention. But, he was not sure if he would be able to play this world permanently, so he wasn't going to join any alliance at the time, he wanted to wait and see.

Then, he got a message from Cheezehead seeing if he was interested in joining the teddies.

Now I will show you all these mails.

Author said:
CheezeHead on 2012-01-24 at 12:08
Hello,

I am CheezeHead, leader of the Tiny Teddies. I am messaging you today to talk to you about a possible recruitment opportunity for yourself.

If you are interested, let me know so we can further our discussions.

Thanks,

CheezeHead.

wicked anti on 2012-01-24 at 17:35
ooh, a decent recruitment inquiry for a change! i was starting to feel so cheap with all the dyslexic MRAs insulting my inbox...

here's the thing though: right now i'm just here to kill time, not sure if i'm gonna stay on this server. my GF's pregnant and i'm broke and won't buy any gold anywhere in the future. so let's wait for a couple of days, and i'll either have things worked out next week (i.e. bank robbery) or i'll have to quit.

l8z
wicked antioch

wicked anti on 2012-01-24 at 17:37
some messages further down in my inbox
speak of the devil? r.o.f.l.

(This message was forwarded)

You see, Wicked anti has been "Spying" for him for a few days now. This was perfect timing for Anti to forward cheezehead circular mails about the next big op we've planned on them, detailing which villages we were going to focus on. I made sure I didn't put in too much detail as to give it away, just enough so he knew which players were in danger and to throw a majority of the support at.

spy1.jpg

Little did he know, that Anti was forwarding me the mails between them, I got quite a laugh out of the whole thing.

spy2.jpg

Author said:
wicked anti on 2012-01-27 at 06:28
rofl, fantastic! by the way, now that i've agreed to spy for him (and hence exposed myelf) CheezeHead has begun to make insulting demands. i guess if i don't deliver as much and as quickly as he wants he'll threaten to blow my cover.

It seems Cheezehead really needs to work on his people skills :p

Author said:
CheezeHead on 2012-01-27 at 07:32
Try and suggest the idea of them teaming up with TT and hitting SPQR together? We may use them to our aid.

Ah yes, plant a spy in an alliance, and then see if you can get them to ask for diplomacy again. A little weird, but ok, if that's how you do things.

Author said:
wicked anti on 2012-01-27 at 07:36
not sure if it was in a mail or in a thread, i can't seem to find the source right now:
occult40 talked about ATTK offering a pact to TT in the past and TT made insults or insulting demands or something. i havent built up much of a wire with Occult40 yet but will start working on that when i can think of something

CheezeHead on 2012-01-27 at 07:37
It was a NAP actually and they couldn't deal with our condition where we were to continue farming their players who were already our farms.

Not our problem really, but try to just get the idea out there.. lol

I think the earlier message I pasted onto here with his terms seem to contradict what he's saying, as there was absolutely no mention of any players being farms. In fact, I don't believe there were farms on either side when the NAP had been brought up, skirmishes yes, players were cleared on both sides, but not to the point of being farmed. It would be Cheezehead being cheezehead I guess. Oddly enough, I tried diplomacy 1 last time before I hit the big red button, hoping that maybe cheezehead would accept like he said in the mails to anti, and then we could be cuddle buddies. But, I guess i will have to find another bff to make my time here more enjoyable.

Author said:
wicked anti on 2012-01-27 at 07:43
look at Occult40's profile. i dont have any basis at all to make this suggestion. i anything at all, it would cause my favor to drop with Occult40. we'll have to think of something that provides me an advantage and i seem to be too tired to think of one right now. i think it's reading these nub forums that exhausted my 1337 brain, clearly!

hahaha, selling yourself better than one of those late night hookers I see. I found my new bff already I think.

Anywho, this was all during/before the "major op" we had planned. So, I sent the circular mail out, to about 3 people, Phears, Wicked, and an inactive 175 pointer on my island.

spy3.jpg

It let him know who we were planning on targeting, hoping they would put their eggs in the wrong baskets. It didn't work as well as I had hoped, but we got 1 of the 3 real targets, so I would say we did alright for ourselves. I can't wait to see how this all turns out in the end.

So what is the moral to my story? I think it would have to be that Grepolis has no morals. And that is fine with me, as I don't either. For me, there is only winning, at any cost.

robot--slap.jpg

DeletedUser17045

Well played, smelt something fishy about wicked anti anyway. Considering the only "useful" thing he did provide was that "op" you "were" going to "do". Doesn't matter really.

The NAP part I'll take blame for really, due to my poor elaboration, etc, however, I'm quite upset that you didn't actually go and plan something on the top players of the Tiny Teddies. You're either too scared or just incapable. Whatever the case, I wish you the best of luck in your and your alliances future Grepolis adventures, for it shall be one hell of a ride.;)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't have it any other way.

And an attack on the top players would have been way too obvious. I like to mix it up. And I was scared, har har har. :p

DeletedUser17045

Fair enough :p

Problem with the NAP was that I was discussing it with my leaders on Skype and when I received the messages there it was too late because I already sent you the message in game. Oh well.

I'll let everyone know this now....my reach is far. Just breaking the news out now, so it doesnt upset you all too much later on :p

DeletedUser2663

Nice not a bad PnP at all. will give ya credit for the conquest but will play the same excuse that pat used when we conquered a havok player, Hit an inactive that we heard nothing from about it. We have shed our inactives now though so try again and you will not have chance :p.

DeletedUser

I'm not one to get upset if I lose, just impressed, because I'm super awesome and it takes allot to beat me. hahaha.

DeletedUser

(my BPA rank) 68 Occult40 Arrow To The Knee 1554

hahaha, well, when it was just the 4 Ted's on my island I was fighting I was farming 3 of them (all active) on a daily basis. Then super team came in to rescue them, they got stacked and I got smashed by 5 giants, lol, not much left to do after that. That BPA rank was in the 20's last week when I was attacking. Ah, I miss attacking, hahaha. Will get back to it soon enough.

DeletedUser

lol, "trust noone" - X-files

Honestly, I tried speaking to Cheeze. He's an excellent player and maybe even a good leader but he's a crappy diplomat. I think they should appoint Metal or SS their diplo.

Last edited by a moderator: