Spy Network

DeletedUser54435

Hi Guys

I was thinking that in the academy say level 30ish it would be cool if you could research a spy network. Which would make it possible for alliance members to see spy reports of other ally members which are sucessful , so long as they also have it researched Spy Network their own academy.

The report would be visible for 48hrs or until the person who sent the spy deletes the report.

I think it would help bring another level of team play to the game and co-operation

DeletedUser54161

Hello @Bigusdaveus

Interesting idea, however I do feel it is similar to a feature already implemented into the game [I will show you]

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

If you see this bad boy on your Alliance Forums, this means that the tab is shared with "Allies" so they can access it right away, as soon as you upload the intel!

11.jpg

Code:
[report]b4671c09086d8858fc72c73c5d74ed52[/report]
^What the Spy Report will look like when you have copied the link

*Extra Notes:
  • Once you share the report, others can also spread it if they copy the link and share with others in the same world.
  • If you happen to delete the report from your Reports folder, your team and everyone you shared it with will no longer be able to see it.
**If this is nowhere close to what your talking about, feel free to elaborate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54435

Wow dude you spent a lot of time on that
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
, fair play sometimes i over think things. I was coming from the making it easier school of thinking.
you can not add that shared report to the simulator where as if you where able to click on an enemy city and the spy network report was there then you could click on it and have a quick play with numbers...also it wouldnt clog up the forum with spy reports and searching for that report.

It could save time man , maybe upgrade espionage instead of a new tech. it was just an idea man , thanks for the condescending attitude
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

folks like you are the reason people dont post thier ideas.

DeletedUser36697

Wow dude you spent a lot of time on that
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
, fair play sometimes i over think things. I was coming from the making it easier school of thinking.
you can not add that shared report to the simulator where as if you where able to click on an enemy city and the spy network report was there then you could click on it and have a quick play with numbers...also it wouldnt clog up the forum with spy reports and searching for that report.

It could save time man , maybe upgrade espionage instead of a new tech. it was just an idea man , thanks for the condescending attitude
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

folks like you are the reason people dont post thier ideas.

I agree with you wrt presenting new ideas... If you dont live on the forum chatting, squabbling and then slamming every new idea ........you have no validity when commenting on possible improvements.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

What is ignored by these "Forum Fighters" is that you/me/we might not have 500+ comments or a (cool name) because ........you may have been buzy playing the game... Yup actually getting BPs and Cities.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

A new perspective for alot of folks here, commenting, suggesting from a place of experience and game playing knowledge..
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

Folks that live in this forum should take the time to try and understand the suggestions being presented and work to expand the enjoyment factor of the game rather than engage in self serving, ego boosting.." Hey look at the Smart me" comments that proliferate this forum..
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Its easier than feces to slam every new idea.. takes some work to look at incorporating ideas
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

I like your idea, Alliance wide access to reports attack, spy and attach them to the city. sure would save on the alliance forum spam/cleaning duties

DeletedUser54435

I agree with you wrt presenting new ideas... If you dont live on the forum chatting, squabbling and then slamming every new idea ........you have no validity when commenting on possible improvements.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

What is ignored by these "Forum Fighters" is that you/me/we might not have 500+ comments or a (cool name) because ........you may have been buzy playing the game... Yup actually getting BPs and Cities.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

A new perspective for alot of folks here, commenting, suggesting from a place of experience and game playing knowledge..
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

Folks that live in this forum should take the time to try and understand the suggestions being presented and work to expand the enjoyment factor of the game rather than engage in self serving, ego boosting.." Hey look at the Smart me" comments that proliferate this forum..
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Its easier than feces to slam every new idea.. takes some work to look at incorporating ideas
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

I like your idea, Alliance wide access to reports attack, spy and attach them to the city. sure would save on the alliance forum spam/cleaning duties

Aye man i was just thinking about making it more fluid , esp when your scrolling through 20 cities and you have multiple attacks against multiple targets. Without going back to the forum every five mins. I admit i could have written the first post better , after re-reading. But a simple question would have worked better than a trolling look at how clever i am while making fun of the thick bloke post. Thanks for your reply man
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

DeletedUser54161

@Bigusdaveus
I was hoping you would take my response with a grain of salt, however, it appears you did not. But I'm nothing but a "thick bloke" so of course I couldn't wrap my mind around your idea.

@dadofwildthang
I(Loves You) am a
"inexperienced, ignorant, self serving, egotistical, Forum Fighter bloke who slams feces at new ideas and doesn't know how to play the game." Rich..

Best of luck developing your idea Bigus. Maybe "dad" can help you develop your idea more​

DeletedUser54435

@Bigusdaveus
I was hoping you would take my response with a grain of salt, however, it appears you did not. But I'm nothing but a "thick bloke" so of course I couldn't wrap my mind around your idea.

@dadofwildthang
I(Loves You) am a
"inexperienced, ignorant, self serving, egotistical, Forum Fighter bloke who slams feces at new ideas and doesn't know how to play the game." Rich..

Best of luck developing your idea Bigus. Maybe "dad" can help you develop your idea more​
Thank you man , as i said i could of written the first post better and i felt like a right pratt after your reply but no hard feelings. At the end of the day its always night and we all share the same adiction
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser36697

Thank you man , as i said i could of written the first post better and i felt like a right pratt after your reply but no hard feelings. At the end of the day its always night and we all share the same adiction
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
@Bigusdaveus

@dadofwildthang
I(Loves You) am a

how sad that you cut and paste to become the victim..(They Became YOU).unbecoming.. but given your sarcasm level...expected..
your detailed explanation for mailing a report was uncalled for... perhaps asking for clarification would be another option..

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
She/He is literally showing you how there is already a spy network involved in the game already, why are you complaining about what she's doing ?. This has nothing to do with forum REP either, she/he is trying to help ... not once did she/he insuate a bad comment. Furthermore @dadofwildthang if a post is being criticised for improvement, then please don't bring your trash talk into this.

For any idea to work there must be criticism , feedback to help improve the initial idea. Thank you @Loves You for the great work !

DeletedUser36697

no the posting simply showed how to send a message with a spy report...a basic operation.... and did not address the original question/proposal..
as well the comments on the spoilers were excessive in their simplicity

Fluvisol

Phrourach
no the posting simply showed how to send a message with a spy report...a basic operation.... and did not address the original question/proposal..
as well the comments on the spoilers were excessive in their simplicity
The thing is, why waste research points on something that's faster and free?
If you see all spy reports from your alliance you're gonna see a lot of useless stuff
Example: I'm currently trying to get 5k successful spies on Rhodes for the award
If the spy network would be a thing everyone in my alliance would see (so far) 1200 1k spies on the same city, and I'm way too lazy to remember deleting them

As for your thing about people who are on the forums commenting don't play
oyv210W.png

DeletedUser36697

this place is filled with candy as2ed little children who would rather shoot down every suggestion then to look at what was said and think, yup really think about what was said.....you Canteen commandos who know it all and have the ability to shoot down suggestions let me pose this question

if you guys are so all knowing why is this game so messed up after all............ YOU FOLKS KNOW IT ALL..and yet the game is still messed up and even more of a money grab

this is a complete waste of time to try to do anything on this forum..

ideas are dumped on out of hand with a prevailing philosophy that is to " effing have to defend the suggestion cuz that somehow makes ot a better idea... no it is so the majority of the Buffoons on this forum can flex their muscles and show folks just how cool and cruel they can get with their words and the core idea is lost in the rampant bs that follows

and all so personal.... funny how each person gets really riled at "Forum Fighter" and then defends themselves.. I must be hitting a bone when major posters are PMng me defending their stats

I could care less other than I got you reacting to what I said
guess in some folks worlds, here, that counts as a win