Spyder's Shop

DeletedUser18825

Master786:

master786avvy_zps48886a2b.png

master786siggy_zps72f03be5.png

DeletedUser

Spyder get into the habit pressing ctrl+s every minute or so, develop it into an automatic reflex.

DeletedUser

1 more request... for the other forum the sig in maximal 500 x 60 Pixel and 9,8 KB?
and at the avy the white render to cut.
and why is my sig so big at the spoiler? ^^
and it is perfekt, very beautiful!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What have you done to the sig? It only shows half of it..

DeletedUser18825

1 more request... for the other forum the sig in maximal 500 x 60 Pixel and 9,8 KB?
and at the avy the white render to cut.
and why is my sig so big at the spoiler? ^^
and it is perfekt, very beautiful!! :)

You uploaded them wrong. Right click on one of the images, and select "Open in New Tab". Then, copy that link, and paste it into [ img ] [ / img] (without the spaces) on your sig. For your avatar, do the same thing, but just paste the link into the thing for your avatars.

I will not be making you any more requests for quite a while, Master. You only have 9 posts, and 3 sigs.

Johanco, I'll make yours either tonight or tomorrow probably.

DeletedUser

You uploaded them wrong. Right click on one of the images, and select "Open in New Tab". Then, copy that link, and paste it into [ img ] [ / img] (without the spaces) on your sig. For your avatar, do the same thing, but just paste the link into the thing for your avatars.

I will not be making you any more requests for quite a while, Master. You only have 9 posts, and 3 sigs.

Johanco, I'll make yours either tonight or tomorrow probably.

I've didnt sayd that you have make me more works, i ask only, why is that so and you answerded, thx.!

DeletedUser

Thanks Spyder :). Rep you after I have spread it around enough