Passed Spying Changes

Would you like this idea to be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 45 69.2%
  • No.

Votes: 20 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Great idea. Very well thought out and would be a great addition to the game. The only thing is I think the chances of opening the gates as you say should be lowered to maybe 10-20% maybe 15-25%. Like it has been said before the higher the amount of silver you use the more likely it should be. Overall a good idea and would put a great twist into the game. Only thing is that it would definitely make it much harder to defend against spies.

DeletedUser345

May i ask what the await is? I suggested this for a vote a while ago and i can see other things are getting voted on but what about this? Its clear its got enough support...

DeletedUser

Vote vote vote :pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

Will vote yes when the poll comes up. :pro: and for this reason the game needs to be more realistic in a way that will really improve gameplay. I hate FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT games, I want a game with more strategy in it.

DeletedUser17088

currently there is no 'Ideas' moderator, please be patient until a new moderator is appointed :)

DeletedUser

Spying Changes Percentages

This idea is now up for a vote. The poll will be open for 2 weeks. (closes june 2nd)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes.
I was the first to vote both here and in the rumors of war thread.
and in both my side is winning 1-0!
Lol

DeletedUser

I think there needs to be a better way for the gates to be opened, 30-45% seems to be to high to me, I reckon you could use somekind of formula such as your sliver sent with spy porportional to the silver in the enemy cave to calculate the chance. that way spys with alot more silver have a much higher chance of success and such. just my idea

I agree, I think that the more silver (I) you send with your spy should increase the chance of opening gates instead of 30-45%.

DeletedUser345

I agree, I think that the more silver (I) you send with your spy should increase the chance of opening gates instead of 30-45%.

If you had looked you would have seen i had changed the original proposal to lower this a while back after the feedback...

DeletedUser

I think the spy system is fine the way it is... spending pop on spies? what to do with cave levels? what to do with stored silver?

DeletedUser345

I think the spy system is fine the way it is... spending pop on spies? what to do with cave levels? what to do with stored silver?

Spies don't cost population, cave levels remain the same as now you can see that if you read through carefully... stored silver is also the same if you read...

Status
Not open for further replies.