Passed Spying Changes

Would you like this idea to be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 45 69.2%
  • No.

Votes: 20 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

the only issue i see is that the spy becomes a late game unit, with it costing 10K silver it'll be awhile before people have the extra coin to build them

DeletedUser

I have a question? If I realize I have an enemy spy in my city because my building level randomly goes down, shouldn't I have a way to get rid of it myself instead of me waiting for the 20-30% chance on reports.

DeletedUser345

I have a question? If I realize I have an enemy spy in my city because my building level randomly goes down, shouldn't I have a way to get rid of it myself instead of me waiting for the 20-30% chance on reports.

I'm thinking then to pheraps remove that sabotage feature and leave the balance as just open the gates.

Thanks for the feedback... :)

DeletedUser8362

i voted "no"...

I voted no because i am slightly confused about how the spy does his job...

you see in an old world (ie beta) 10k silver is squat all for a spy (most spies will cost over 200k). Plus how can you stop the spy from landing? Currently if you have more silver, you get in... Just the overall idea confuses me

DeletedUser

Wow at the last minute this idea was so close to passing, but it is eligible for a re-vote sometime in the future. :D

DeletedUser

messaged OP to see if they wanted to do any changes to tailor this around v2.0

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

This idea has been brought to my attention for a possible re-vote. I'd like to hear some feedback. A yes or no on bringing it back also how could we tailor this around v2.0 if not already..

~ Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.