Newspaper SS get exorcised from Mylasa, SnS take the lead back, New Entries, Hakuna Matata finally leaves top 12

well too bad

Chiliarch
Headlines
SnS/TnT take back point lead
SnS Controls 2 oceans
O54 contested by AnA and QoQ
AnA Has a second branch now
Lions and Fish completely crumble
QoQ's BP is kinda low.​
Now to everyone's Favorite part:
WAR SCORES! (this time it will only include major wars)

SnS X SS 32-1 (without SS2 stats)
SnS X AnA 1-1
SnS X CoE 9-2
SnS CoR 38-5

AnA X CoE 18-0
AnA X Vanguard 44-5

QoQ X CoR 4-0
QoQ X KoTW 26-0

------------------------------------------
Gossip of new wars + reviews of last newspaper wars:
The world of Mylasa is in a break stage. House Martell AKA SS has fallen down and won't come up from this fall.
Houses Lannister(SnS) and Baratheon(AnA) are preparing for the throne. Both are amassing giant armies getting allies under their flag, laying traps and spying. They haven't clashed yet but will be in the upcoming weeks.
Screenshot-89.png
Screenshot-90.png
Gossip of Alliances + Analysis:
AnA may be looking for alliances since SS crumbled and that leaves them against both SnS and QoQ which may prove too much to handle. What I see happening or is happening (eerie sounds) that CoR allies with them to draw SnS away for a while; while occupying themselves with other things.
QoQ will maybe start looking to break pact with SnS since with AnA expanding in 54 there will be no place for QoQ except to go even more north in 54 to smurfs.
Another alliance I see happening is QoQ and smurfs to hit AnA.
Favorite Alliance of the world: Very even between SnS and AnA. Both are doing very good. With the fall of SS and LFG the best players in each of those alliances went to SnS and QoQ so that makes it a bit harder for AnA but the latter got a sister alliance now which may prove enough to cope with the new situation.
Over-rated alliance of the world: CoE although they are fourth now their placement is very bad. Many people in 44 and a bunch in 45. This should be food for SnS/AnA if they OP them. WIll be much like SnS and LFG when they crumble the best players move as is the cycle of life.
Under-dog alliance of the world: No under-dog for now.
Check Spartan AD's video in my previous post. Very funny and entertaining video. Here are some though:
Disloyal-man-with-his-girlfriend-looking-at-another-girl.jpg

highschool.jpg

lion.jpg

THIRDWHEEL2.jpg

trap.jpg
Weekly Special: In depth analysis of SnS- AnA situation
Screenshot-91.png
Both are very good alliances.
Diplomatic Position:
SnS known to be big huggers. They are currently in pact with QoQ and possibly others. This gives them a lot of space to maneuver and focus on one alliance while securing other fronts.
AnA known to have few pacts. This allows them to have as much food as the world gives which aids their expansion a lot. On the other hand this may prove very difficult to defend since they will be attacked on all fronts.
Domination positioning:
Both well in the circle
Core Placement:
SnS main core is in 55 and it is very well guarded to this moment but the fact that there is QoQ and CoR close may be a problem if QoQ decides to turn on SnS.
AnA has a better core in my opinnion than SnS since they secured their core pretty well by destroying hakunas only smurfs and Vanguard that could pose a problem and both are being eaten up by them slowly.
Points and BP:
SnS has more players but still has less points, AnA has better stats in general than SnS which make them in a very good position. This is also taking into consideration that AnA has been into wars where they gained DBP in unlike SnS which has been in a few only.

Frankly both are in very good positions and what will determine the winners of this world is diplomacy. If either alliance succeeds in the diplomatic maneuvers over the other they are the winners of the world. PS SnS will unlikely win because they have Trump and we all know how bad he is in diplomacy.

kingpg28

Phrourach
SnS known to be big huggers. They are currently in pact with QoQ and possibly others. This gives them a lot of space to maneuver and focus on one alliance while securing other fronts.
AnA known to have few pacts.

i do find this interesting you say we are big huggers then say our only pact... then mention chaos having a few pacts... are we huggers causs our pact is bigger... even tho when we pacted they were rank 15 or so.... elaborate on this

well too bad

Chiliarch
i do find this interesting you say we are big huggers then say our only pact... then mention chaos having a few pacts... are we huggers causs our pact is bigger... even tho when we pacted they were rank 15 or so.... elaborate on this
Well SnS seems not to be fighting with anyone around... QoQ is a pact, reviers, and possible CoE now... that makes almost half top 12... while AnA had pacts with SS and LFG, both crumbled quickly so now they are alone. This is what I know of... If there is something new please enlighten me.
This is all my analysis.
these news became "SnS and AnA update"
And yeah basically that's all that's left. QoQ is just lurking around and they aren't making big movies. The rest of the alliance ain't doing nothing unless they band together merge or something

kingpg28

Phrourach
Well SnS seems not to be fighting with anyone around... QoQ is a pact, reviers, and possible CoE now... that makes almost half top 12... while AnA had pacts with SS and LFG, both crumbled quickly so now they are alone. This is what I know of... If there is something new please enlighten me.

no just QoQ... we not fighting everyone because we have dismantled 3-4 allys now.. one was top 4... and we still have reivers next and anarchaos...