SS Poor Show! or Good play?

DeletedUser18514

Our op was successful because we are winning this war, it may have not involved a lot of strategy and there may have been inactives, but we were able to take so many cities because we are winning. By whatever means necessary, we are winning. You can come on here and claim that the 4 or 5 players we've recruited made the difference (which by the way I don't count the council of Shadow Demons as being recruited, because the WHOLE COUNCIL came to me looking for a change)

Anyways, we started this war with you outnumbering us city-wise, player-wise and alliance-wise, and we are now winning city-wise, yes that's a terrible thing for you, and I'm sorry, and I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but I can't stand the complaining, if it upsets you, fix it. Our tactics are solid, and consistent with top alliances from many past servers; we aren't smart enough to do anything original and sneaky, we're here to play the game, like it's played, and win. /rant over/

Come one Sable, you won a battle but this war is far away from over. :)

thresher123 said:
Tell Suksuk55 he's got about 30 days on the clock and there is little chance he will last that long

Looking forward to see your face 30 days from now. ;)

DeletedUser17561

Come on mate, you know dam well that the only reason we lost so many cities, is cos once again, you guys recruited a load of our member during our leadership shuffle and we have had about 25% of our alliance go inactive cos they was unhappy, you encountered support cos we have trips in place, but it's impossible to protect so many inactive and a few non inactive cities, when your massively out numbered

Mailing it in luk - you guys are just mailing it in at this point

DeletedUser3303

this is not the top 12 thread

However - this topic has drug on long enough so i will make a top 12 thread when I get some time and post so we have something other than this to read. Even I am bored with it.

Tell Suksuk55 he's got about 30 days on the clock and there is little chance he will last that long

How long have I got?

DeletedUser

I am fine with facts and having a war. But personal insults by ingame mails or here in external forums should be kept away.

DeletedUser39847

If you have been insulted in game submit a support ticket and if you feel a post is directed as an insult please report it.

Now can we stay on topic please and keep up the banter.