Pnp St. Poopstan's Coalition Academy - Newsletter

DeletedUser54339

The Headmaster Writes:

Welcome, and a big warm welcome to our new friends joining the school for this summer term. We particularly welcome our exchange students from Fiasco United, students from Erida Kaos's twenty-seven schools in the north-west, Blame Game, Bee Pee, Ghost Riders 1,2,3, Real Anarchaos (are you sure about that one? Editor) As you can guess, things will be a little more crowded than usual, so we will be sitting ten to a desk and sharing one pencil between five.

The school badge is hereby changed to a trireme on a black shield with the motto emblazoned above, "HUGGIUS, GOLDIUS, PLOTTIUS". In a somewhat related matter we are now looking for a new Latin teacher.

Pupils are discouraged from fraternising with the following:

Those naughty kids at Anarchaos Comprehensive School. They have been jolly mean to our visitors from Fiasco, and their headmaster Mr. N. Andboltz has requested our help on this matter. We will not have them wrecking this server. That's OUR job.

Professor Wijmeersch from Saboteur University. Constantly trying to discredit the good name of this school. As previously stated, that is also our job!

Rubbing linseed oil on the school cormorant is forbidden.

As you may know, Grepolympics is underway. Please report to the Games teacher for your assignment. Pupils without gold to spend run the risk of being expelled at the end of term.

Finally, I wish to address the rumour that only 45 pupils from the many, many pupils we have taken on will graduate to compete for the Domination Cup at the end of the school year. Our Head of Mathematics is working on a complicated theorem to establish that studying at St. Poopstan's won't be a total waste of time for most of our pupils. In the meantime... just... shush.

Have a great term!

(Disclaimer - Have written this for a bit of light-hearted fun, although my personal bias will obviously be apparent. It would be awesome if this thread doesn't turn into the usual 'he said, she said')
(Second disclaimer - Writing style in a very similar vein to a series of articles in satirical British magazine 'Private Eye' about the Cameron/Clegg coalition government. This is entirely intentional ;))

1saaa

Strategos
Nice one.

What you've forgotten though is that some of us don't know the full extent of coalitions and how far up each other's arses everyone is. I'm a leader is ghost riders (I'm that one boring history professor who is excluded from senior staff meetings) and I'm fairly certain that we are not in bed with goats.

Let me explain: ghosts are in bed with erida. Erida is in bed with fiasco. Fiasco is in bed with goats. And goats are left awkwardly with no one to cheat with.

Then anachaos and saboteurs are also in bed as anarchaos overlooks all of eriks 'fun' nights with northern teams as he proceeds to stab them in the back and take them in out of 'generosity'

Please don't hate on me if I took this to seriously.

Last edited:

DeletedUser30636

Nice one.

What you've forgotten though is that some of us don't know the full extent of coalitions and how far up each other's arses everyone is. I'm a leader is ghost riders (I'm that one boring history professor who is excluded from senior staff meetings) and I'm fairly certain that we are not in bed with goats.

Let me explain: ghosts are in bed with erida. Erida is in bed with fiasco. Fiasco is in bed with goats. And goats are left awkwardly with no one to cheat with.

Then anachaos and saboteurs are also in bed as anarchaos overlooks all of eriks 'fun' nights with northern teams as he proceeds to stab the, in the back and take them in out of 'generosity'

sounds like one large orgy...not my kind of thing but to each their own

DeletedUser16444

I never liked those guys at Anarchaos Prep, way too focused on lax and not on vonnegut.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
The Headmaster Writes:

Welcome, and a big warm welcome to our new friends joining the school for this summer term. We particularly welcome our exchange students from Fiasco United, students from Erida Kaos's twenty-seven schools in the north-west, Blame Game, Bee Pee, Ghost Riders 1,2,3, Real Anarchaos (are you sure about that one? Editor) As you can guess, things will be a little more crowded than usual, so we will be sitting ten to a desk and sharing one pencil between five.

The school badge is hereby changed to a trireme on a black shield with the motto emblazoned above, "HUGGIUS, GOLDIUS, PLOTTIUS". In a somewhat related matter we are now looking for a new Latin teacher.

Pupils are discouraged from fraternising with the following:

Those naughty kids at Anarchaos Comprehensive School. They have been jolly mean to our visitors from Fiasco, and their headmaster Mr. N. Andboltz has requested our help on this matter. We will not have them wrecking this server. That's OUR job.

Professor Wijmeersch from Saboteur University. Constantly trying to discredit the good name of this school. As previously stated, that is also our job!

Rubbing linseed oil on the school cormorant is forbidden.

As you may know, Grepolympics is underway. Please report to the Games teacher for your assignment. Pupils without gold to spend run the risk of being expelled at the end of term.

Finally, I wish to address the rumour that only 45 pupils from the many, many pupils we have taken on will graduate to compete for the Domination Cup at the end of the school year. Our Head of Mathematics is working on a complicated theorem to establish that studying at St. Poopstan's won't be a total waste of time for most of our pupils. In the meantime... just... shush.

Have a great term!

(Disclaimer - Have written this for a bit of light-hearted fun, although my personal bias will obviously be apparent. It would be awesome if this thread doesn't turn into the usual 'he said, she said')
(Second disclaimer - Writing style in a very similar vein to a series of articles in satirical British magazine 'Private Eye' about the Cameron/Clegg coalition government. This is entirely intentional ;))

I'm no math expert but last I checked only one of the top teams had less than 45 players on it. I wonder which team that is. I shall reflect on this. *looks in mirror*

OHHHHHHHHHHH

It's fiasco

DeletedUser54339

I'm no math expert but last I checked only one of the top teams had less than 45 players on it. I wonder which team that is. I shall reflect on this. *looks in mirror*

OHHHHHHHHHHH

It's fiasco

Err are you sure you want to bring up the amount of folks that have decided they would rather be educated elsewhere than in Fiasco :eek:

DeletedUser48256

Err are you sure you want to bring up the amount of folks that have decided they would rather be educated elsewhere than in Fiasco :eek:

What about the folks who decided to give up everything so they could be educated in Fiasco
bezradny.gif

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Just curious - you coming back anytime soon yourself? your team could use your assistance
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56380

Nice one.

Then anachaos and saboteurs are also in bed as anarchaos overlooks all of eriks 'fun' nights with northern teams as he proceeds to stab the, in the back and take them in out of 'generosity'

This aged well :D

1saaa

Strategos
This aged well :D
Now it's more like:

Fiasco were in bed with ghosts and erida (who have now dumped fiasco). Goats are now in bed with ghosts, erida and who knows how many other teams (we all know who can shed light on that). Meanwhile fiasco is now only in bed with sons :( (not sure how sleeping with a puppet goes ;))

(In case it's not obvious this is a joke. Pls don't kill me)

I wonder how well this post will age

Last edited:

DeletedUser56380

DON IS NOBODIES PUPPET. #NoHonorNutz is now the puppet.

I can shed light, goats are in bed with ghosts, Erida AND Wolf Pack AND Of Might and Magic. (Yous might wanna get yourselves checked...that a lot of sleeping around) Contrary to either sides beliefs though Phoenix Rising is in bed with nobody. Both sides are exposed to that lovely LS spam that they love so much.

Unfortunately Fiasco is really afraid to commit to our relationship with Sons due to some ex gfs prying into their lives. We see each other for coffee every once in a while and maybe catch a movie.

ps. I thoroughly enjoy going back through the externals and seeing how much things age. Its good for a nice bit of entertainment