Stagger Releases of EN and US Worlds

jack9r9

Hipparchus
What are people's thoughts of staggering releases of EN and US worlds in order to increase the number of people playing in each? I don't know about others, but I'm playing in both the new us. and en. worlds and I think others would be more likely to do the same if they didn't come out on the same day.

For instance, en world in March, us world in April, en world in May, etc.

curadh

Phrourach
You seem to forget that there are multiple other servers as well .. so if you are talking about staggering every server might only get a new server once a year (so a revolt one year and conquest the next). EN is International so why should US be treated any different from all the national servers. If you choose to play multiple then thats your own choice but US should not come above other countries servers

jack9r9

Hipparchus
You seem to forget that there are multiple other servers as well .. so if you are talking about staggering every server might only get a new server once a year (so a revolt one year and conquest the next). EN is International so why should US be treated any different from all the national servers. If you choose to play multiple then thats your own choice but US should not come above other countries servers

Not saying it should come above, but they are the two most popular servers and some of the only ones that share a language. Not sure why you think it would be every year? Currently it's every two months there's a world in both us and en. I don't think changing start dates of worlds puts US servers above other countries, I'm not really sure how that makes sense.

I'm saying instead of 2 worlds at once every 2 months, 1 world every month between US/EN. Like I said in the post, en world in march, us world in april, etc, etc. So basically they'd still get the same number of worlds the release dates would just change...

Other servers have smaller player bases, and also don't speak english (i.e. have no interest in playing in US/EN...) so they could stick with the same release dates. But hell, change those up too if there are any overlapping languages. Not trying to be US-oriented here just trying to make it easier to play multiple worlds without waiting 2 months.

Last edited:

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
Not saying it should come above, but they are the two most popular servers and some of the only ones that share a language. Not sure why you think it would be every year? Currently it's every two months there's a world in both us and en. I don't think changing start dates of worlds puts US servers above other countries, I'm not really sure how that makes sense.

I'm saying instead of 2 worlds at once every 2 months, 1 world every month between US/EN. Like I said in the post, en world in march, us world in april, etc, etc. So basically they'd still get the same number of worlds the release dates would just change...

Other servers have smaller player bases, and also don't speak english (i.e. have no interest in playing in US/EN...) so they could stick with the same release dates. But hell, change those up too if there are any overlapping languages. Not trying to be US-oriented here just trying to make it easier to play multiple worlds without waiting 2 months.
I see your point cause some of us get knocked out during wars so one more world will give us a chance to prove our mettle in the heat of war.