Inactive Topic Starting booster super premium

DeletedUser43011

Proposal:

To be able to use existing gold purchased to further purchase the Starting Boost Super Premium

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives?

Nothing seen

Reason:

If ive just spent £59.99 to purchase 20,000 Gold i dont then want to have to spend another £14.99 to purchase above boost.

I should be able to purchase it from previously obtained gold.

Details:

make a choice to use current gold or purchase fresh

The worst thing is after buying both i would have spent just shy of £75 and then i still cannot gold trade!

Visual Aids:

Nil

Balance:

Fairer custom

Abuse Prevention:

Cant be abused

Summary:

Inno... be fair!

DeletedUser

I think you should just be able to buy 500k gold and instantly win the server:p...Gold moaners -i could not care less what your gold buys you if you already bought £60 worth of gold and are moaning about you don't get enough of an advantage you cant play the game at all - This post is the most annoying thing i have read in years and I have been married more than a decade.

DeletedUser43011

Why bother basing comment if it annoys you that much, your criticism is about as constructive as a builder with no arms.

Please tell me more about how you don't admit to using gold, I'm ready for a snooze !

DeletedUser

supafletch said:
Why bother basing comment if it annoys you that much

I am sorry you are correct =please only post on this thread if you agree with Supafletch, he will neg rep you for having a opinion contrary to his own.
So i will now get constructive - I hate premium packages as a concept as if GW don't get enough of an advantage already in Grep especially at the start when noobs are trying to learn the game and morons come along with £60 worth of gold and a premium package and rim them out the game for ever calling it skill, further we go down the road to encouraging more INNO events, more heroes, rotate your quest have 10 cities before beginners is up with 60 manta nukes you bought.

My point is we all use gold -me I have admin and captain and that does me. But in this post you highlight everything i think is wrong with Grep, especially the last few servers where it has erupted in a frenzy of GW's -remember when it was good and pretty much skill based? Buisness comes first but with folk like you continually feeding the beast the game is quickly being ripped to shreds.
Ps -watch the news -there are folk out in the real world that can eat for a year off that 60 pound..

DeletedUser31385

Like I have said before, the game needs to be less intrusive of the pocketbook. Skill should determine the winner, not money. Only married couples get to bicker like 12 year olds over issues. I support any change that does not do damage to the balance between gold and regular players. This is not one of them. Buying the 20k should not allow me to obtain anything other that what I bought. This would upset the balance and hurt the game more than help it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser43011

I am sorry you are correct =please only post on this thread if you agree with Supafletch, he will neg rep you for having a opinion contrary to his own.
So i will now get constructive - I hate premium packages as a concept as if GW don't get enough of an advantage already in Grep especially at the start when noobs are trying to learn the game and morons come along with £60 worth of gold and a premium package and rim them out the game for ever calling it skill, further we go down the road to encouraging more INNO events, more heroes, rotate your quest have 10 cities before beginners is up with 60 manta nukes you bought.

My point is we all use gold -me I have admin and captain and that does me. But in this post you highlight everything i think is wrong with Grep, especially the last few servers where it has erupted in a frenzy of GW's -remember when it was good and pretty much skill based? Buisness comes first but with folk like you continually feeding the beast the game is quickly being ripped to shreds.
Ps -watch the news -there are folk out in the real world that can eat for a year off that 60 pound..

Firstly I've never spent more than £15 at a time, it was merely an example.

Secondly what I spend is non of your concern

Thirdly those in third world countries could do much more for themselves with the billions upon billions already thrown at them (the world isn't their open bank).

Fourthly try keeping your comments on what I posted and not on my character, your not the only person who can mud sling.

As for your neg rep, yeah I signed and yeah it was deserved much like yours to me probably was.

Fig,

Explain how it would upset the balance, for the life of me the only balance I see it upsetting is bank balances.

Anyhow must dash so I can play grep without gold considering I've not bought non in the new world yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

For one thing it isn't fair on Inno. It is like going to McDonald's and buying an item and expecting to get something else with it for free. This might be okay for a while, but it hurts profits a lot. If you were to implement this... prices would increase on the first buy to cover the cost of whatever you get after that for free. I just know how this situation works with companies.

DeletedUser43011

Fig

You have completely misunderstood what I've said.

Nobody is asking for free!

What I'm saying is that I cannot purchase the starter boost out of the gold I have already, it makes me purchase more to cover the cost of the boost also therefore I cannot use my already purchased gold freely

It's too restrictive and done in a way so that Inno drags more money out of players.

This in itself is an unbalance.

Why should I have to pay more when I could have the gold to cover it already.

Hope that's easier to understand.

DeletedUser31385

Oh lol, I usually do misunderstand when it is early morning. I must have thought you were talking about getting an above boost for buying a boost worth more money. I understand now. Maybe I shouldn't look at ideas at 5 in the morning.

DeletedUser31385

At first I thought this was a logical idea, however then I thought some more and it hit me that gold doesn't have the same value when in game.

If a starter packer is say £15, how much gold is that worth?

If you purchased gold highest price, so ~£4, for 440 that would mean a starter pack is worth about ~1650 gold.

However if you purchased the large gold packs, it would be almost ~5000 gold.

If you price it on the lower gold amount you are allowing the 'gold whores' everyone complains to spends 1650 gold which costs about £4.95 for them, vs the average player paying £15.

If you do it the other way around the average player ends up paying a lot more than the £15 it cost in the first place, allowing you to open this to use gold gives the guys they buy gold in big packs a massive advantage, if it doesn't it rips of some poor new player who has no idea it wouldn't be value for money to use gold on it, and they should use cash instead.

Making people pay hard cash not gold for the starter packs keeps it on a much more level playing field I am afraid.

If this is the case, I still say no.

DeletedUser43011

Thanks Saska for some logical thought into this and now thinking about what you say and the extra gold given when buying larger packages then it does lend to abuse.

+Rep provided.

DeletedUser

Another reason, why Innogames made the starter packages the way they are, could be:

I think due to the gold trade, they have lost a lot of paying customers. I can trade the ammount i need for the advisors and emergencies very easily using the gold trading option.

Before the Gold trade, i spend 50€ every 6 months. Bought me 8000 Gold, which was more than enough for 6 months, if you do not waste it. As of now, i am not even temptet to buy gold for real cash.

The packages are an attempt to turn the moderate spenders from the "before Gold-Trade-Era" back into the ranks of paying customers.

I have read the opinion by others a few times, that the Starter Packages are an attempt to get the real newbies to spend some cash on this so called Free2play game in the first few days. Aka ripping them of before they are farmed constantly after BP ends and then conquered if they followed the instructions from all the blinking torturial quests to the letter.

Thank god, that Inno is not just a bunch of very greedy bussinessmen and this is totally out of question :Angry: