State of the World Analysis: TS-porium (Might As Well Be)

DeletedUser41868

So, it has been a while since I have been around and this forum appears to be mostly dead. (You know when mungus, erik, me, leo, etc. stop running our mouths on a regular basis that a forum is in trouble.)

Nonetheless, it is worth taking a look at where things are at in regard to Emporium. This post is not a big "I told you so," but I think it is going to read that way for some people that do not have a TS T-shirt (yes, we really have TS T-Shirts).

D1teBpk.png

The message on the above shirt is accurate too, because it is looking like we are "victims" of our own success. I am not complaining though, because a) we predicted what was going to happen in this world and b) it has been fun destroying most of you.

The most recent casualty looks to be the Barbarians. It appears we made all their leaders run away and hide in VM, leaving us to devour whatever we want from them. We already did this to IM Blaze, and he has not been heard from since (hard to believe Blaze is actually silent right?). Anyway, Barbs will be disintegrated soon enough - with a remnant left on the rim, their leaders hiding - and the real fighters they once had left stranded and betrayed.

Do you want to know why this was the fate of Barbs and everyone else that has/will cross our paths? The basic answer is that top-to-bottom our roster is remarkably stronger than each of the other alliances. Our leaders do not make stupid decisions and they do not run and hide like Blaze, Naask, etc. and so on. Finally, we do not screw around and merge in a bunch of dead weight that should be eaten like all you coalition builders love to do.

Instead of spending our time in self-congratulatory, diplomatic games and fighting over who gets to reserve the next inactive Noob, our crew is relentlessly farming, trading, building, planning, attacking, defending, and REPEATING over and over and over. Seriously, that is why TS and its 87 members are dominating over 800 anti-TS coalition members.

It probably sounds crazy to you that 87 players can dominate a whole server when over 800 are directly aligned against them... but that just means you still do not know how to really play this game the way it should be played. You are not doing poor players a favor by offering them shade... you are just stretching yourselves thin and building up our cities until we take them from you.

Anyway, like it or not - that is the state of things in TS-porium. I doubt anyone will reply to this -since we have pretty much broken your spirits. Nonetheless, the simple truth has been put on record.

DeletedUser

Serious reply now

I didn't play en88 for long and when I did I was out on the rim minding my own business when I joined the world it was pretty much already finished and it wasn't even close to world wonders, People were focusing more on trash talking you guys than actually playing the game bringing stuff up that happend in world xx how ever many years ago, You guys have good communication and work well in a team and that is what everyone needed to be doing to stop you maybe not fully but atleast give you a hard time so that you enjoy the world a bit more lol, but I never saw anyone try and stop you. They form all these world coalition against you guys when frankly they could not organize a up in a brewery, let alone how ever many alliances it was vs you

People said you was gold whores yet they was doing the same omg xx in TS is a golder yet they will have heavy golders aswell just no teamwork and thats why they failed,

Omg TS plays only speed 1 zzz boring they say . on Speed 1 you can't just go ok I'm gonna attack this city with all my troops and then rebuild really fast like you can do on other speed worlds

Cheers for reading

I'm neutral btw just saying it how I saw it at the time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41868

Good observations Liam. Speed 1 is really the ultimate test, because you have to be so careful about how you utilize all your resources - given the amount of time it takes to replenish them.

DeletedUser22517

800 players?I give up marking red alliances when i got to 21 and there is a lot more than that.every day this super, mega, coalition is getting new alliances under their wing, shame none of them really know how to play this game.
But wait there is a light at the end of the tunnel, Hara thinks his numbers will give him victory in WW era :D
Same as every other coalition thought before but that never worked before.
But maybe this time it will, you never know ;)

DeletedUser48839

You can not underestimate the Barbs. I fear they are biding their time - waiting for the right time to destroy The Syndicate.

Today, as punishment for me attacking him or her one of their members cast Call of the Ocean on the city from which I attacked. Naturally that really hurt, and it will cause me to not attack that player ever again. You know, for fear of getting that spell cast on me again.

So I considered retaliating by casting wedding on his/her city, but I did not do it out of fear of getting a troops spell cast on my city.

Anyway, this is just to illustrate that the Barbarians are not to be counted out!

DeletedUser52876

*Munch, Munch*, (Passes the Popcorn around and watches). How much are these T-shirts?

DeletedUser39822

I am hoping someone or someones can correctly organize an aggressive resistance with the right personnel. "Coalition" based gameplay is an absolute failure and was proven same once again. The leaders organize a coalition, they fail, and then they run away leaving subordinates to clean up their mess.......this is the point the world is in right now. Coalition leaders hiding and quitting, lost subordinates trying to hold it together.

DeletedUser23413

My respect to the people stay and step up.
Also, shame on the original leaders of the coalition who were really noisy not long ago. Where are you hiding now? Erik, Blaze, ... Finding other excuses?

DeletedUser29916

blaze is all talk no fight. these guys looked so promessing but they caved in so dast because of lack of leadership and knowledge of evolved grepomecanics...

Who will bring TS a fight I wonder

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
My respect to the people stay and step up.
Also, shame on the original leaders of the coalition who were really noisy not long ago. Where are you hiding now? Erik, Blaze, ... Finding other excuses?

lol I was not a leader of a coalition, I was a founder of team harlock, small team with 28 members no need to give me more credit than i deserve.

still think the coalition wins the world all they need to to is keep doing wht they are doing lol, kill you to ultimate boredom !

and in end because i don't see any friendlies towards TS i believe it's easy for 500 peeps to fill 7 ww faster than 50 peeps from TS.

DeletedUser22517

lol I was not a leader of a coalition, I was a founder of team harlock, small team with 28 members no need to give me more credit than i deserve.

still think the coalition wins the world all they need to to is keep doing wht they are doing lol, kill you to ultimate boredom !

and in end because i don't see any friendlies towards TS i believe it's easy for 500 peeps to fill 7 ww faster than 50 peeps from TS.

Easy on paper, maybe you should try and lead them to victory :D

P.S.I hope this post will not be edited and it is according with the forum rules.

DeletedUser29916

WOW, it lives...

DeletedUser23413

First, I don't know why my newer PnP was deleted. I got PM about the spoiler tags and was about to do it but when I had time, it was gone. Just a question for mod.
Second: Erik, thanks for your confirmation of what your fellows tried to deny :D. Just remind you Emporion is not Sinope where the WW came to fast. When WW comes here, your 500 guys won't event have a single island to build as TS will be everywhere. You have decent IQ and I am sure you predicted it, man. Your number based strategy never works in a long race which requires much more commitment and dedication.
I am glad that you are trying to do another way in Golgi but do expect your enemies will outnumber you in WW filling. However I doubt it would happen. Mark my words, Musketeers will merge with you sooner or later and you guys will build all 7 WWs with at least 60% of players in Golgi helping.