State of the World Analysis: TS-porium (Might As Well Be)

DeletedUser29916

keep your sheep (aka worshippers/followers/lovers/team/crew) in check and nothing will need to be closed down mungus. Or you can just use your in game tactic and just bore everyone until they quit, has worked for you previously :D

You just dont have a clue Ranga, in TS we r still playing at the speed of a speed 2 world in a speed 1 world, other alliances cant because they dont controle the game mechanics as we do. We dont waste nothing and we maximize everything, that`s why people are quitting... because they are clueless how to play.

But keep singing the same song, feel free... untill we meet again and you will get your kicked, mark my words you have NO CHANCE against TS, None, nada, nihil, niks, rien!

Edit: Also you think people quit because they are bored, not hard to be bored when you dont even try. Some 'big shots' like Micvan who just ghosted hasnt even gotten any BP in ages, neither offense or defense.. so yeah they get bored because they dont try and dont know HOW to play Speed 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29916

i want to state that everything that is being done by the moderators is being done according to the rules that every forum member is expected to respect and follow. If a thread you created got closed/deleted/edited then it is surely violating one of the forum rules. I'm sure this explanation is simple enough for everyone to understand.
If you want to know why your thread got closed/deleted/edited send me a personal message and i will happily explain my reasoning.

Ps: For everyone's info it is better to message me rather than complaining via new threads because the forum rules state:
"if you have a query or problem with any of the moderation, do not create a topic about it. Please pm baudin toolan"
"if you wish to create a topic regarding moderation, please contact the relevant moderator first."
"the moderators have the right to edit or delete posts and close topics. Please follow their instructions."
"if you notice that your post or topic was deleted, it has been removed for a good reason. Do not rewrite it. If need be, pm the moderator in question about why it was removed."

stop spamming our topics with your boring and useless posts

pls

Ranga1

Strategos
Dilusions of grandeur :D your entertaining at least, now all we need is Little Man Syndrome aka Le Chadd to rock up and try and insert his authority into everything to make up for something and it will be a perfect little TS party :D

EDIT: your theory of not being able to waste anything in speed 1 is flawed, with insta buy, an event every month and TS 10k minimum gold entry level you can just buy new troops right? Maybe back in pre 2.0 days you could say that but now the wasting troops theory is superflous because they come back so quick. Maybe you could use the whole dont waste buildings theory if you like :D

EDIT 2: I would really like a serious answer to that question if any can provide one

Last edited:

DeletedUser22517

Erik, ranga, tea and NB/CS/EN new farming equipment

farming.jpg

The greatest warriors in grepolis

DeletedUser22517

Dilusions of grandeur :D your entertaining at least, now all we need is Little Man Syndrome aka Le Chadd to rock up and try and insert his authority into everything to make up for something and it will be a perfect little TS party :D

EDIT: your theory of not being able to waste anything in speed 1 is flawed, with insta buy, an event every month and TS 10k minimum gold entry level you can just buy new troops right? Maybe back in pre 2.0 days you could say that but now the wasting troops theory is superflous because they come back so quick. Maybe you could use the whole dont waste buildings theory if you like :D

EDIT 2: I would really like a serious answer to that question if any can provide one

10k we spend daily, sometimes even more, that is nothing for us :D :D :D Only player we limit with gold is oldmexican because he is grepolis god and grepolis gods does not need 2 much gold

DeletedUser51759

10k we spend daily, sometimes even more, that is nothing for us :D :D :D Only player we limit with gold is oldmexican because he is grepolis god and grepolis gods does not need 2 much gold

Hhahahahhahaha !

DeletedUser

Mungus,you did not reply to me:)
But again mention me.
And ofc complain of forum invasion:)
Think it was you who posted in Golgi I( u) do not post unless someone mention me?

DeletedUser23413

Oh yeah, mod keep deleting my posts. It was "apes playing chess" picture to illustrate how Ranga would play speed 1. I didn't mean Ranga is ape, it's on their expense if someone ever thought of it :cool:. Even though, I don't think they are wrong.

Tea: dare to make a deal? If you guys take in less than 10 Muskeeter by the WW time, I will public apology in the Golgi forum, otherwise you do it here.

DeletedUser

Leo,taking enemy players is a basic in Grepo.
Merging them as an organized group is another.
You did the same here( penal do for example,no worries one day he will bite you too) and take the flag of anti cuddling?

DeletedUser23413

Leo,taking enemy players is a basic in Grepo.
Merging them as an organized group is another.
You did the same here( penal do for example,no worries one day he will bite you too) and take the flag of anti cuddling?

Scared? so change the deal. If you build the WW with more players than any other group (count all rotation), you would apologize me, otherwise I will.

You came to this forum talking trash about us and you blame me for spreading incorrect info about Golgi when I made a prediction which needs not to be become true even the probability is 90% (Ranga, WWF protected species shouldn't comment here. Even you can do some math, probability is too advanced to a "red list of threatened" species). You are just a poor troll Tea, as you always are.

Bold: you can't overcome that Penaldo showed your master's true color? I can imagine :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It was you who changed your words.

Penaldo made RL threats not to one but three players.
Good luck with him,u will learn the hard way.

DeletedUser

Mark my words, Musketeers will merge with you sooner or later and you guys will build all 7 WWs with at least 60% of players in Golgi helping.
Here is your original post.

DeletedUser39822

All of this back and forth is pointless. If TS were failing right now, all of the leaders would still be in Toons and they would be on the forums singing about their success. But the leaders were op'd, lost cities, and disappeared..... and not because a new world opened but because their collective alliance of over a thousand couldn't stop 80 players. I would leave in frustration also. TS players are playing in other worlds and still holding their own in Emporion so to say the opening of Golgi changed the dynamics is just another poor excuse.

As far as Ranga insulting Leo on his English skills.......

English becomes almost unreadable when your angry

You should have used you're not your

DeletedUser22517

It is hard to find someone as self discrediting as you Leo.
You implied something, and I challenged you.
All u did was to bring mungus to blurt some c rap,then you yourself appear as idiot by telling us not to recruit from the enemy( setting limits, who are you?),something which I proved you yourself ( the alliance did) have done.
Then you again change theme by mentioning the words of a scum bag to escape.
So once again,will you apologize if your original accusation prove false?

As for penaldo,good luck with that guy from Slovenia ( I know even in which city he lives but ofc will not go in penaldo mood).
He has threatened 3 players and got banned for that.
The players were meta-man at the start, jtribs and in the end Erikwijmeersch.
The first two were our enemies at the time..
That you accept such a scum is your business and it shows the true morale of mungus and co.
You are willing to sell even your mother for a virtual crown.
But hey,who am I to judge you?
Good luck with that.

Hara threatened to change erik`s face when he see him in RL on externals if you don`t remember.I am pretty sure erik can take care of him self without lap dogs jumping around because only thing lap dogs do is bark.
All of those superstars you have in that 5th league world were used as mop here to clean the floor with them.Ofc you gonna keep saying speed 1 is boring.And your enemy???Rita lobez, uncle bulgaria(he got to 15 cities there, here he bailed on first week), tiller, princess kuni(who tried to teach us how to play the game)
What elese can i say when i see herefordgrl and mauro the conqueror II in top 12.That must be the strongest world ever created.
That is the problem with high speed worlds, people will always try because they have a chance there, no one wants to try in the worlds where TS plays because we are the best.

DeletedUser

I speak for what I know.

Again,you have sheltered a criminal( penaldo threatened his family), it shows you have sold your spirit to the devil mungus.
Again,it is your business.

Ares,I am not interested in the result of Emporion.
Do not care who wins or lose.
Check all my posts- you will not find one favoring x or y alliance.
I challenged Leolis because he spit a usual lie about my alliance in Golgi( check his post).
As a decent fellow( as far as I can tell) you understand well who derailed the thread .

DeletedUser

Hara threatened to change erik`s face when he see him in RL on externals if you don`t remember.I am pretty sure erik can take care of him self without lap dogs jumping around because only thing lap dogs do is bark.
All of those superstars you have in that 5th league world were used as mop here to clean the floor with them.Ofc you gonna keep saying speed 1 is boring.And your enemy???Rita lobez, uncle bulgaria(he got to 15 cities there, here he bailed on first week), tiller, princess kuni(who tried to teach us how to play the game)
What elese can i say when i see herefordgrl and mauro the conqueror II in top 12.That must be the strongest world ever created.
That is the problem with high speed worlds, people will always try because they have a chance there, no one wants to try in the worlds where TS plays because we are the best.
Mungus,everyone knows you came in Sinope to recruit players for your failing Syndicate ( shrank in numbers due to RL).
As it turned out you recruited without caring to check their past.
One day you will see penaldo will react the same way as he did three times in Eubea( why he needed to hide under another name,have u asked yourself?).

DeletedUser22517

Mungus,everyone knows you came in Sinope to recruit players for your failing Syndicate ( shrank in numbers due to RL).
As it turned out you recruited without caring to check their past.
One day you will see penaldo will react the same way as he did three times in Eubea( why he needed to hide under another name,have u asked yourself?).

I came to stop you winning the easy crown and to prove that i can play any speed.I did not bailed like your master is doing now.
As for penaldo he is always straight with us so i don`t care what kind of conflict they had with erik and that is their problem.

DeletedUser

Thanks for admitting that sheltering criminals is not an issue for you as long as they are on your side.
The main difference between us is exactly this- I do not sell my spirit for a virtual victory.
You can play any speed, you can be the best player and so on.
Of what value is it when you shelter criminals to achieve victory?

DeletedUser22517

Thanks for admitting that sheltering criminals is not an issue for you as long as they are on your side.
The main difference between us is exactly this- I do not sell my spirit for a virtual victory.
You can play any speed, you can be the best player and so on.
Of what value is it when you shelter criminals to achieve victory?

Let me remind you one more time, Hara and Frish also did this on external forum but erik had no problem playing with them in Emporium or that was friendly and they did not mean that changing his face, the way he looks???