State of your Alliance

DeletedUser

In light of President Obama's "State of the Union" address, I thought it would be interesting to hear from the Alliance Leaders or Diplomats on the "State of your Alliance." A little propaganda, boasting, belittling a fallen foe would be great. Who is the "axis of evil" in Grepolis? Does Daft have a Health Care plan? Does Dacia have a plan to privatize social security before the baby boomers NSPG over run them? Let's hear it. I will send 200,000 silver to the best State of your Alliance statement.

DeletedUser

Well to start off

LC is strong and doing very well with plenty of health care for all memebers. Just ask the lovly baby boomers who just sent mass attacks on dion. Which was the biggest epic fail in zeta history lasted little over 2 days on troops sailing to death. Over 200k in the first 18 hours only. Over 400+ attacks and finally got one city revolt and still couldnt get it,So we have sent out welcome presents to all memebers for a job well down. Action plan is put in place as any NSPG city that is taken gets a party thrown in the city for all the women who were mistreated and abandon by the worse top 3 alliance of all time.

DeletedUser

alex you couldnt get into our alliances even if you tried. your largest city is 6000 points

DeletedUser

i dont need to get into alliances i have my ways and you wouldnt believe how easy it is :p

DeletedUser

DCS is foreclosing on NmE cities. NmE is looking for a bailout from an unexpected source, but thats a different speech.

Liberating O55 is going better than expected as NmE is using hillbilly armor and shields. The NmE citizens have revolted in several cities across the ocean. In a humanitarian mission, DCS leaders have demanded "Mr. Hads, tear down those walls"! After 12 hours the revolts get out of hand forcing DCS demo crews into action. Truthfully, they almost fall down on their own. Ever heard of mortar or pulling a permit for inspection??

Conquering so many cities has the job market booming. Unemployment is at an all time low 1.2%. Although the defense contractors do such a good job, we sink our own ships to avoid lay offs.

The market hasn't wavered much at all. Investors can expect a 25% profit margin with the trading villages. Too many transactions in a short period have always resulted in net losses. Having troops ask neighboring cities for donations is still high risk/ high reward, but is encouraged.

*beware* Word has it, Fenix200001 is running a ponzi scheme and hides the proceeds in Swiss Cave accounts! :eek:

Radical thinking has eliminated our healthcare issues. Since we stopped serving gravy as a beverage and quit staffing full crews on fire ships, life expectancy has risen by leaps and bounds. The retirement age has been pushed back to the ripe old age of 23 1/2.

I hate to cut this short, but I have a summit meeting on Mount Olympus. Apparently, Zues' bolts are causing global warming and polluting O55 with NmE ships has Poseidon ranting like a mermaid.

Just divide the 200k silver between my cities. I've had my eyes on the new 1263 b.c. chariot with mud flaps.

DeletedUser

Beautiful. Waiting on the rebuttal. Hads time to get political

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am occean 52 and i never had any intrest (well i did but that was a while back and i did see the requirments)

DeletedUser

sorry we only give it to people in our alliance :D no illegal immagrants

DeletedUser

everyone get same money!viva la communism! lol just kiddin