Statistics and Speculation on Coalitions for Wonders

• Thread starter DeletedUser54495
  • Start date

DeletedUser54495

So... with all the branches and pacts and coalitions going around on this world

Can someone actually enlighten me on who the main pacts are for wonders, who is working together, and who is looking the strongest for them?

I am going to "rank" them myself (more like list the statistics) - be prepared for 99% wrong info. Haha. But from what I can see is this how it is going - each of the "fronts" listed are who i believe are working together for wonders unless I am mistaken

South/South East Front - Winners, Winners II, Turtle Time, Oceans Veterans, Oceans Brotherhood
5 alliances - 61,756,127 points altogether with an average alliance rank of 8.2 (all alliance's points rank added up and average found)
Guessing they will get 3 wonders in the beginning in the initial race for 4 of 7

North/North West Front - OSG4LIFE, OSG Warriors, Open Source Government, Simmerville (?)
4 alliances - 47,161,178 points altogether with an average alliance rank of 8
Guessing they will also get 3 wonders in the beginning

North East Front - Killer Bunnies, Rogue Bunnies, maybe some other small alliances in area (?)
2 alliances - 18,965,807 points altogether with an average alliance rank of 12.5
Guessing either these guys or OWS crew will get the remaining wonder and it will leave the tripartite and OSG in a diplomatic scramble to get Victor

South West Front - Old War Stories, OWS Vendetta
2 alliances - 23,451,876 points altogether with an average alliance rank of 14.5
Guessing either these guys or OWS crew will get the remaining wonder and it will leave the tripartite and OSG in a diplomatic scramble to get Victor

The Unknown - These are the other alliances not recorded yet, and predictions on who they will help or if they will go solo, or maybe not do wonders at all

Euphoria (#9) - No comment

The Savage Alliance (#10), The Savage Alliance II (#27) - I predict they will go for wonders themselves, good luck to them but against the large coalitions I wouuld be impressed if they scraped in half a wonder. Otherwise they would help the tripartite

Terminus (#11) - I also think these guys will try for wonders themselves. They would do well to get the other eastern rim alliances on board that are small, Capricious in example, but I do not like their chances on getting a wonder.

To finish up basically all this information is probably wrong hope you liked it tho :rolleyes:

DeletedUser54192

Nice writeup! :)

South/South East Front - Winners, Winners II, Turtle Time, Oceans Veterans, Oceans Brotherhood
5 alliances - 61,756,127 points altogether with an average alliance rank of 8.2 (all alliance's points rank added up and average found)
Guessing they will get 3 wonders in the beginning in the initial race for 4 of 7
I'm in VM at the moment so I can't check, but doesn't Winners have 3 or 4 branches?

Out of the "Unknown" category, I think we'll probably end up seeing some surprises as to who goes for wonders and who doesn't. For instance, I expected Balds' Crew to at least try and make 1, as I thought they had some decent territory in the northeast, but the rumours are that they've decided to completely ignore WWs.

DeletedUser54495

Nice writeup! :)

I'm in VM at the moment so I can't check, but doesn't Winners have 3 or 4 branches?

Out of the "Unknown" category, I think we'll probably end up seeing some surprises as to who goes for wonders and who doesn't. For instance, I expected Balds' Crew to at least try and make 1, as I thought they had some decent territory in the northeast, but the rumours are that they've decided to completely ignore WWs.

Ah, the dilemma of VM. You are behind on the times my friend! BALD's have fallen.
3IvTtv1.png
QbpDZzp.png

It looks like Ahoy There Matey and Simmerville have picked up the majority. Not sure but I think the collapse involved internal issues of a couple leaders leaving the alliance to get a better shot at wonders in simmerville and OSG coalition

And Winners had 4 branches long ago but they merge one in a week or two ago, and Winners' Spirit was also merged into them over the course of the last 48 hours, now they claim first place on the leaderboard
V97uPeD.png

smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Rachel.L

Phrourach
just for accuracy, kannerak, spirit is still alive (#14) but WII was the one that merged into winners

DeletedUser54495

just for accuracy, kannerak, spirit is still alive (#14) but WII was the one that merged into winners

Oops sorry wrong way around hehe

What are everyone's predictions for who will win victor/master?

DeletedUser54495

North East Front - Killer Bunnies, Rogue Bunnies, maybe some other small alliances in area (?)
2 alliances - 18,965,807 points altogether with an average alliance rank of 12.5

I take this back these guys core is abismal. Totally and utterly infiltrated :(

They need to make some wonder islands far from danger, I imagine they are scrabbling for pacts as we speak. Just my two cents

DeletedUser54192

Ah, the dilemma of VM. You are behind on the times my friend! BALD's have fallen.
3IvTtv1.png
QbpDZzp.png

It looks like Ahoy There Matey and Simmerville have picked up the majority. Not sure but I think the collapse involved internal issues of a couple leaders leaving the alliance to get a better shot at wonders in simmerville and OSG coalition

And Winners had 4 branches long ago but they merge one in a week or two ago, and Winners' Spirit was also merged into them over the course of the last 48 hours, now they claim first place on the leaderboard
V97uPeD.png

smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Looks like a lot changed in the time running up to my VM, and since I entered VM. I knew Balds had lost a few players, as it was an ex-Balds player who told me that the reason players were leaving was because Balds founders had decided to ignore WW apparently without really listening to the opinions of a bunch of their players. I didn't realise quite how many had left in that incident.

Thanks for the updates!

DeletedUser41523

Win wise its probably a 2 horse race at this point.

Crown wise there's probably a few options out there.

DeletedUser54495

Well written post. Looking forward to see how it plays out.
Same mate. 20 days.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Looking at their positioning, their enemies, and their size, Winners look like the favourites. But that's just me.

Are tripartite working together for wonders? I can't tell

DeletedUser51283

Don't mean to bad mouth my own team (OSG) but Winners have got their islands set up quicker.
However I still think we have a good chance

DeletedUser54495

Don't mean to bad mouth my own team (OSG) but Winners have got their islands set up quicker.
However I still think we have a good chance
I think also it kind of helps them that they haven't fought anyone for like 5 months
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif

Basically they been planning for this for ages. And yeah their new islands were filled within days, with buffer islands filled and all too. To the winners folk reading, that was impressive!
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

DeletedUser41523

Winners are fighting OWS and fought and beat STORM less than a month ago.

OSG are fighting KB and TT.

DeletedUser41523

I just said who we're fighting. You said someone hadn't fought for 5 months.

DeletedUser53503

Winners are fighting OWS and fought and beat STORM less than a month ago.

OSG are fighting KB and TT.

And OSG destroyed Legions of Jesters (since you like mentioning small alliances like STORM I thought this was worth a mention), long war with Simmerville, fighting Turtle Time and Killer Bunnies. Occasionally OV is sending flyers to Turtle Time cities we have under siege so that'd make them an enemy aswell right? Not to mention we also had war with Rejects untill they disband.

Winners is fighting.. STORM? How many cities those guys even had? And now they are "fighting" OWS but look at scores they are letting Oceans Veterans do all the work for them.

DeletedUser54192

And OSG destroyed Legions of Jesters (since you like mentioning small alliances like STORM I thought this was worth a mention)
Don't forget Black Sails, if we are on the topic of smaller alliances. Although the fact that they were sisters with Legion of Jesters would make the two of them a considerably larger enemy than STORM, right?

DeletedUser41523

Oh yeah forgot about LoJ and BS they sort of just disappeared while I was in VM. Though being fair you can't really run up and try to out hype STORM with those two even put together. STORM would have wiped those groups out no problem. Despite being small and having a pretty rude leader, they were solid players and were able to challenge what is a decent team and held on for months after SC fell apart. Not trying to knock your win, it was a good one and you clobbered them. I just think STORM was better than those two.