Statistics and Speculation on Coalitions for Wonders

• Thread starter DeletedUser54495
  • Start date

DeletedUser43485

Ill actually be going for ww with my 4 man alliance we werent really set up yet but i got a island so once i get that ww come and get me!
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Riiiiight...
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser43485

Nah man, you're just misinterpreting it, all my faith is with you. At least now we have a contender that is not a "hugger", hallelujah!

DeletedUser47799

Ive actually been playing in my own alliance in the beginning, but ive save that for when i feel like writing my olous story(And trust me its a pretty long and intricate one lol) But you heard em guys light up the fireworks lets get this ww area started!
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser47799

Good Luck with 4 people. So much hugging in this world it's hard to win. Lol.
Honestly ive learned more and more as ive tried this over the years, but never as much as i have in this world. I wasnt prepared for ww at this point honestly, but that doesnt mean i should just tip my hat and bow out. I ran it solo this far. might as well use it to learn as much as i can, and who knows crazier things have happened before

DeletedUser47799

well i mean it would definitely be my highlight! I went for the lighthouse personally under the assumption most alliances want the better rewards and 1 ww puts me in the running.

Edit:If you wanna help a happiness or two would be a huge benefit seeing as i have to spend all of my favor on cutting down time. but hey it happens lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55053

I have a question I always see people talking about the big alliances being huggers. would you put Euphoria into that same category?

DeletedUser54495

Who's Euphoria
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

LOL

I have a question I always see people talking about the big alliances being huggers. would you put Euphoria into that same category?

But shmude in response to your post, I would say currently no. But certainly in the past. For a long time in this world euphoria was pacted to KB which was their entire western front, and winners which was the whole southern front. For a long time there was basically no northern front, and you guys pacted a rank 20 alliance Templars in o74 too, which were one of your two competitions. As a rank 5-7 alliance, the only alliance you targeted was goats of war, a rank 12 alliance. I would certainly say that was hugging

And you also pacted a solo man alliance for a long time there lol with a shared forum. Only recently you merged

And don't go saying "OH but we were at war with OSG too!". For months there was no OSG city in an oceans distance to you guys soooo

But I will say, ATM, euphoria is not hugging. This is simply because of the level of hugging quadripartite are doing is so much larger than your own that looking at it as a whole you guys are one of the least hugging alliances. I wouldn't even be mad if you guys got a wonder or two lol

DeletedUser55053

HAHAHA that is true and now like you said we are not we did have some friends before but now they have all disappeared =( and don't worry I'm not one of those people. i take things as they are not as they where perceived to be. yea their where only a few guys close enough to attack OSG like hum and light and a few others i dont know off the top of my head

DeletedUser54495

So what is happening in this world?

Wonders have begun, currently in first builds with top alliances having level 6 wonders at most. KB, TT, OV and Winners decided they like to be warmly embraced and hugged each other for wonders in a "super-alliance" named Quadripartite which has their biggest players all in one team as the wonder branch.

Their master plan of an easy crown is not working as well as they expected, I suspect

DeletedUser41523

Its actually pretty decent. Its looking like crowning or even winning might be determined by who wins a tight race on a few wonders.

DeletedUser55053

How is OSG and Euphoria
the rest are new to me

euphoria going for one first to level six with Rhodes
OSG doing well looks like going for 4ww at level 6 and 3ww at level 5. theyare the main competition against quad and doing well against them beating them to level 6 on one or two ww's