Statistics and Speculation on Coalitions for Wonders

• Thread starter DeletedUser54495
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Seems like Quad has pulled a bit ahead in some hot wonders for the moment. Though nothing that can't be made up.

OWS has a decent lead on Statue of Zeus.

DeletedUser54495

Seems like Quad has pulled a bit ahead in some hot wonders for the moment. Though nothing that can't be made up.

OWS has a decent lead on Statue of Zeus.

decent i would say is an understatement

Looks like euph and ows have made common cause and looking like they will secure statue Z and colossus

DeletedUser41523

OWS has a lead in Col now. And decent is spot on unless they pull a day ahead. Which is possible since they're going all out on it.

I think Euphoria is probably gonna get out sent in res and lose more time than they can make up on that alone.

DeletedUser41523

None completed. The leads are changing pretty consistently so I won't know who has what until the 8's come in.

From what I can tell, OSG has voided Colossus (OWS and Quad Lead), Statue (OWS has gap) and Lighthouse (Large Quad lead). Their wonders being built are the most contested.

OWS started off voiding the Gardens and Pyramids. Appears to be voiding the Temple now as its still at level 5. Might be voiding Tomb and Lighthouse but if not, they're definitely not prioritizing them anymore as they're still at 6. This leaves a Colossus race and a gap on the statue where they lead.

Quad has level 7 all wonders. A strong lead in lighthouse. Gapped on the statue. Pretty close on all other wonders.

DeletedUser54495

None completed. The leads are changing pretty consistently so I won't know who has what until the 8's come in.

From what I can tell, OSG has voided Colossus (OWS and Quad Lead), Statue (OWS has gap) and Lighthouse (Large Quad lead). Their wonders being built are the most contested.

OWS started off voiding the Gardens and Pyramids. Appears to be voiding the Temple now as its still at level 5. Might be voiding Tomb and Lighthouse but if not, they're definitely not prioritizing them anymore as they're still at 6. This leaves a Colossus race and a gap on the statue where they lead.

Quad has level 7 all wonders. A strong lead in lighthouse. Gapped on the statue. Pretty close on all other wonders.

Well that was a surprisingly objective overview of the leads. Nice work

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54721

Now we're hitting the big fills the cream is starting to rise to the top. Some great execution here guys, great job all around. See a lot of founding going on trying to position to steal the crown, block the crown, or ensure the crown. As predicted unless crazy stuff happens looks like quad walk away with only one goal left here. With such a slow server (TT's) and summertime still here, the crown might actually be interesting.

On a sidenote are we all still just wondering who can come up with a better ending than sending resources? I've heard some options but obviously nothing better or we be doing it.. lol

DeletedUser41523

I have an idea where instead of a first past the post race, you have to hold the most wonders for a count down period based on build speed and unit speed.

DeletedUser54721

interesting it's my first time with all these new WW rules. I still think the turning point was your Trump profile Lol.

DeletedUser54721

And this is the point that that guy Ronnie will come in and post about his alliance and him that left about four months ago right ? Zzzzzz!!!

DeletedUser54192

On a sidenote are we all still just wondering who can come up with a better ending than sending resources? I've heard some options but obviously nothing better or we be doing it.. lol
Unfortunately, it's not that there aren't better ideas. There have been several good ideas for a more militaristic endgame that fits better with the war-based dynamic of the rest of the game. Unfortunately I believe that Alternative Endgames have been placed on The Wish List, which basically means that we can suggest as many alternative endgames as we want, as many times as we want, but that they will never get passed to the developers for consideration.

DeletedUser41523

They can seriously fix this (or improve it greatly) with a lazy fix.

I'm working on a proposal right now that centers on this idea.

DeletedUser41523

You handed it to them too by trying to coordinate with them :p

DeletedUser54721

Congratulations on Victor of the world!!! Nicely done ..

Cheers!!