Still around? Post what you're doing! :)

DeletedUser

I'm simming as other worlds are taking up my time, but I'm still in Pandosia! What are the rest of you up to? lets get a status update from parts of the world :)

DeletedUser48256

Repo are busy cleaning up their core, it's long overdue.

Personally I'm making the most of Manti nukes from the Hen, it's amazing what a 6 Mantis/4 hours spell does for you when applied to a city with level 20 Democritus in it :eek:

DeletedUser

Loving the manti nukes, too bad there isn't democritus in my other world :(
I must have made like 5 manti badges and 5 harpy ones as well lol :D

DeletedUser48256

Repo has successfully cleared their core (apart from players in VM, of which there are a few).

Starting to take the war to BS.

Other than that nothing much has happened:
- BnS fell apart after weeks of getting destroyed by Finger (now Pigs in Space) with a little help from Repo, some of them quit whilst some joined BS.
- BM decided they wanted to go for the crown so all joined BS.
- A player from BS decided BS shouldn't have a crown so left and destroyed their wonders.
- BS no longer going for crown.
- Big war between Repo/Debt/Pigs in Space vs. BS/SI/What's left of BnS.

Oh and DBD Legacy from the far East merged into Debt to spice things up a bit. I believe our players over there are currently at war with Masters of Mayhem and Judgement Day.

Not much happening in the far West, small conflict between Raging Horde and Reapers it seems.

DeletedUser9267

Good battles happening here, so much talent on all sides still hanging in.
This turned out to be a fun world for the ones that stuck around.
Peps with all levels of activity seem do be having fun:pro:

DeletedUser37522

waiting for this world to end. have to stay here till the last day or i won't get my pension payments. last world for me

DeletedUser9267

waiting for this world to end. have to stay here till the last day or i won't get my pension payments. last world for me

Too bad, you are one of the quiet but quite deadly leaders/players over here. Great game play Cheesen.

DeletedUser41405

same for me too and this is my last world. it was grt pleasure playing with you Cheeseen.

DeletedUser48095

It's been great playing with and against some really awesome players on this server. Now that we are done with the Crown thing...I think I might stick around and show SCORPION some love and attention.

DeletedUser48984

Still continuing. This is far and away the longest I've played in any world after WW completed...

DeletedUser41405

well friends, today its gonna happen.
hope we all are getting "last man standing award"