Stillborn world?

DeletedUser21770

Give me chance for my 8 days Beginner Protection to sod off then you'll (hopefully) see some banter =P I jumped into Paros last night, Ocean 66.

DeletedUser21770

Why thank you. I expect to see ships shooting past my city within the next few days, since we've already got a coupla fair-sized cities on the island =P

DeletedUser

Ohh I love externals :D Here is soooo much fun :D Also love when people give me +rep :D but ohh well some of them still dont like me because truth always hurts so they give me -rep :p
And about being afraid to say what i think and what is truth only because people will attack me ingame hahahahhaha never been afraid of that, if they think they good enough to hit, they are always welcome ;)

DeletedUser21770

Seems like we've got somewhat of a good community here, albeit a little on the quiet/small side atm. Here's hoping it picks up XD

DeletedUser10811

Hey rising good to see your back and playing on this server :D is your brother joining to?

DeletedUser21770

Yeah SM is playing as well =] It's nice to see a familiar face on here haha XD

DeletedUser

Hmmmm This server seems quiet.... Lets crank up the volume while I sweetly Hit Dat Bass!

DeletedUser21770

Currently next to me in O66 dealing with some guy named Viking who is threatening us already despite us being here less than 24 hours XD He won't last.

DeletedUser

16 hours playing and we are capable of wiping his land troops, so happy he's ended his BP and praying he starts again >:)
The warning be given, the troops be driven, so one more word and we'll sweep ya, you heathen!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

not that lively though :p
whats happening with Venom they still doing good?
i too lazy to check the rankings

DeletedUser5554

You guy's don't use your forum names as in game names I want to play with you! :eek:

DeletedUser

Forums are dead because Phoenix is dead too. If the immortal bird that keeps rising from its ashes totally died after a week of fighting, the forums die too....don't they ?

Now i'm in "The Lucky Ones", they've invited me.
There's not much to criticize about them... support is quick, lots of volunteers, forums are decent...(actually some complain it needs more tabs).

No more polemics :(

we need a big war or so....

btw, i see a Venom city on my island now, The Mogul conquered an ex-phoenix... haha, dumb guy, when i got kicked out of Phoenix, he was first to withdraw his tripwire from my city, but when Venom stirred a revolt, he wrote me asking for help.... but too late cuz i wasn't online.
(besides, i knew he was being attacked because i had left my tripwire in his city, precisely to monitor Venom's activity)

DeletedUser

My friend is the leader or founder of that alliance ^^^^^^^ I agree it looks good. I'll get a city close to ocean 44 and may join them :). M friends remuslupin by the way