Inactive Topic Stone Hail Change (Hero Worlds)

DeletedUser

Introduction:

Currently in Hero Worlds there is a research titled "Stone Hail" this research allows you to destroy enemy buildings. Each catapult increases the chance of destroying a building level by 10%, so 10 cats means you'll always a hit something.

Proposal:

To make Stone Hail an option to turn on and off, just like breakthrough and revolt.

Reason:

Stone Hail is an awesome weapon when you want to turn someone into your farm *evil grin*. However it is not very practical to have in towns when you are going for takeovers or assisting takeovers as you are basically tearing the out of all the buildings and ruining the town.

It would make Stone Hail a must research in every town just like phalanx and battering ram ;)

DeletedUser

Seems decent, I could poke holes in this based on realism, but it would be a grey area. If I were taking towns in a HW, I would like to keep them mostly in tact barring their walls as an exception.

DeletedUser

Seems decent, I could poke holes in this based on realism, but it would be a grey area. If I were taking towns in a HW, I would like to keep them mostly in tact barring their walls as an exception.

Since when has Grepolis been based off of realism? :p

But yeah cities can take a beating when you have a train of nukes line up from you and your alliance. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since when has Grepolis been based off of realism? :p

But yeah cities can take a beating when you have a train of nukes line up from you and your alliance. Lol

Could you imagine sending hundreds of attacks, 1/2 of which are land nukes and all of those have 10-30 catapults?

There would be no town left by the time the CS arrives. :D

DeletedUser8396

I guess this sorta counts as format...barely tho...but its better than a level 25 text wall

I like it

DeletedUser

I like it. I like it a lot.

Also,

its better than a level 25 text wall

34nqx5h.jpg

Thrillology

Phrourach
I like the idea. I lost my tower in a confusing conquest where 7 players were supporting and attacking me, and failing to conquer me. I just withdrew my troops and let them kill their own troops, but in the process so many catapults were used in one attack that I lost my tower and two wall levels. Seriously, a tower and two wall levels.

DeletedUser

I agree. Although, I'm not sure about having it as a type of attack, more like a check box might be better.

DeletedUser5819

I was about to suggest this.

Ignore the (Hero Worlds) bit, I want to be able to choose whether or not to use my stone hail when taking down a wall.

I don't think it would be hard to program in, and it would save having to make extra cat nukes for on and off.

DeletedUser49197

Yes, maybe an icon like Revolt attack is... I like the idea.

DeletedUser12512

good idea, i like it, has it never been proposed before now though?