Inactive Topic Stone Hail

DeletedUser21297

Proposal: Researched Stone Hail in academy should only work for catapults that survive in attack.

Reason: For now there is no defence against demolishing buildings if player send catapults with researched Stone Hail.

Details: Even if all transport with catapults get killed on bireme wall, you can end up without tower or few level of farm. Also if catapults all die in attack without demolishing even 1 level of the wall, such “improved” catapults still demolishing buildings in city. I saw tower or bath been demolished with only 1 catapult in attack too..

From one recent example, where wall was at the end still level 18 and defence not even close to be killed, city lost (i might missed few reports):
- Quarry: 1 level
- Senate: 2 levels
- Temple: 1 level
- Cave: 2 levels
- Tower
- Academy: 3 levels
- Farm: 3 levels (from level 45)

Visual Aids: No.

Balance: Should make more balance to the game, as for now there is no defence against it.

I understand this idea/improvement cant be much popular, because research is only available on (two) Hero worlds, but it would be still nice if something can be done about it.

DeletedUser

So what you're saying, is that in the current game when you send catapults and they die without even touching your shore lines they can damage your city?
If that's true, then that could do with fixing.

DeletedUser39031

I don't do Hero Worlds,(that is what it is available in I believe) but if that's the case then I agree with Kanga it needs to be fixed

DeletedUser

If it is a true bireme wall no damage comes of the city, in my experience. Biremes protect buildings against a stone hail in the same manner as troops protect the wall from catapults.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41659

I agree, the damage should be altered to only the remaining cats instead of the initial number

DeletedUser20948

I wholeheartedly agree with this idea, too many times i've had 5k land defense in a city and birs in the harbour only to have catapults land do no damage to my wall but still take out my Tower or my thermal baths and it's frustrating.

DeletedUser

Yeah i agree, it needs to be fixed so just surviving Cats in attack works.